Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
I think you are better off smoking crack or opium.... Alcohol sucks!

GaryWary said:

Lighten up, for fuck's sake!!!!

How did I know you were going to say that BBV?

BBV impersonation: "We must bodybuild only.. and take our breakfast-of-champions.. but we must not drink. Drink is the enemy. It makes you weak. We are warriors of the iron and steel. "

LOL!! I think bbv could use a few valiums.

peace and tranquility brother,

Hard

Big Brother Val said:
Gary... good impersonation. You should take it to TV. But I don't just bodybuild... so we can get together and you can work on building the rest of the dialogue.

But I'm sorry if I forgot... I can only post on other drugs if I have a positive outlook on it.

Sorry.

I'll go get wasted right now... then go drive... kill a family on the way home by plowing into their mini-van... then come cheer about the joys of alcohol.

Shit. I truly am an ass....

And to you, sir... I am so very sorry.

Drinking is great.

Good God. So I don't like alcohol. Or pot. And yeah... I like going to parties for one reason... and that's people who are intoxicated like to say things like "You think you're pretty tough, huh?" to me. Why do they say that? I don't know.
I don't need to start the fights with an intoxicated person to make myself look or feel tough. I just know when I go to these places, someone will start one with me. Happens all the time.
That's what I think is great about the other types of drugs. Someone who normally wouldn't look me in the eye, is now challenging me to a physical confrontation. Is that my fault?
No.
Do I like it though?
Yes.

You have to be able to take negative criticism as well.

I don't take insult to what you said. You simply have it wrong.

You're a bit 'scary larry' aren't you?

big4rt said:
don't do it. if you are on cycle, take it serious like a warrior and dedicate yourself.:p

TRUE
I like the warrior attitude. You know how every gym has a couple regulars there that are there everyday. They all have cool names... like Beast, Thor, Tiny... well one guy is named Warrior. He wears a head band that he wrote saying Warrior. When he tosses off a couple 120lb dumbbells while shouldering he yells...
"WARRIOR!" Its a trip...

Depending on what your taking. (orals)
I dont think a 2/3 beers every other weekend can hurt.
What ever floats your boat.;)

Since 10 beers has about the same ammount of calories that a 180 pound man needs in a whole day, with no nutritional value, Id say it isnt a good idea. I cant even get drunk from beer anymore so I dont have too hard of a time staying away from it.

if you have to waist your own money take milk thistle so you dont waist your body liver is bad thing to waist

Top Bottom