Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 6pack on sat night when on AS ???

What do you think of having an occassional 6 pack(beer) midcycle?

• No Way. No How.

Votes: 71 30.3%
  • Maybe once would be OK

Votes: 45 19.2%
  • Every few weeks - no probs

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • I have 6 or more every weekend

Votes: 50 21.4%

• Total voters
GaryWary said:

Lighten up, for fuck's sake!!!!

How did I know you were going to say that BBV?

BBV impersonation: "We must bodybuild only.. and take our breakfast-of-champions.. but we must not drink. Drink is the enemy. It makes you weak. We are warriors of the iron and steel. "

LOL @ Gary Wary!

I dont suppose you could spare some of that skunk for BBV, he needs it more than you mate!

They start the fights, I end them! lmfao! WOW! You must be realllly hard!

UglyASS:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: :doublefi:

dork said:
Im a college kid used to going out 5 nights a week and getting wasted. This summer while im on cycle, i drink a max of one night a week. I know it's not good, but working 40+ hours a week and doing nothing after that but hitting the gym hard, i need a night a week to unleash...

im with you man, a college kid as wel and thats a hard ass adjustment to make, the whole cold turkey with alcohol thing. once you cut it down to 1 night a week though its not so bad. i mean fuck im on fina and thats the rougheset shit there is on your liver and kidneys and my piss is still clear. and im still diesel, after all were in college right
keep boozin'

No way! 4 weeks beforce cycle and 8 weeks after cycle I still go 100% with training, food + no tobacco or alcohol. I'm even considering to go all white for a year or something and add some serious gains. But in the summer it's not easy :) I'm only 21 so I'm expected to party atleast twice a week. Hehe.

:doublefi: That's what I love about that class of people... they all have the same mentality.

Gary, Ugly..... please... stop... you're hurting my feelings... :bawling:

Ugly... dont' take it personally. I meant "class" of person, as in the type of person who smokes grass, drinks, etc. is the type of person who defends it. That's all.

"god like self"? No... I wouldn't say I was "god LIKE"...

I AM a God! :D

Big Brother Val said:
Ugly... dont' take it personally. I meant "class" of person, as in the type of person who smokes grass, drinks, etc. is the type of person who defends it. That's all.

"god like self"? No... I wouldn't say I was "god LIKE"...

I AM a God! :D

Just like you defend AS.

Recognise that a few beers even when using steroids is not harmful to gains or to health...

Incidentally, I can only drink 3 beers at most whilst on this cycle anyway... curiously, I get drunk very quickly!!?

6 pack, WTF. That doesn't even get me started---I've had about an 18 pack in the last 4 hours--of course I'm a fat bastard LOL

Holy shit ! cracked the 1000 mark. I can't believe the mileage I got outta this post. Thanks guys for everyone who posted.

Peace all

Hard

Top Bottom