Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8% bf -----> Contest %

LSUMuscle

Any suggestions to get from 8%bf to contest % (3-5%) in 6 weeks? Is it possible? I'm doing a.m. cardio 45-60 min. and 30-45. min. after workout. My diet is currently 4-5 days at below 50g carbs, 350+g protein, and 40-50g fat.

No one ever seems to want to help out when it comes to questions about bf. I know the basics of diet and cardio, but with just over a month remaining for my contest, I'm looking for any extra tips that any of you have. Are there any things that have worked for you guys to lose that last bit of fat?

when you water deplete of sudium deplete (it's up to you which one you do) you'll lose alot of weight. what you're doing right now looks good to me as far as your diet goes. Good Luck with the prep. and contest!!!

Thanks for the positive replies. I've been needing a little positive reinforcement. I'm really nervous about not being ready. As far as weight, well, I'm not too concerned although I would like to go in at 188 or 189 so that I am at the top of the middleweight class, but it's just the fat. I want to make sure that I'm hard and ripped. How much cardio do you think is too much? And how low carbs for how long is too much?

Dude,

You can drop your body fat by 3 or 4 % in 6 weeks.
Keep up the am cardio. You might want to do 3 nights after you train for 20 minutes.
I have been competing for 2 years. 7 shows total so far and 3 more this coming fall. I have gotten down to the 3 to 4% each time.
However my diet is way different then yours.
I also am a middle weight and just steped on stage at 170 #. I'm 5'7" 39 years old. You know the top of middle weight s is 176 1/4#.
If you are at 188 now you need to drop 12 pounds. Do you hold much water? I don't when I dry out my scale weight only changes by maybe a pound.

I eat around 3000 calorise a day. 220 grams carbs 400 plus grams protein plus flax oil. Yes during my diet. I stay full. Then the Wednesday before my show I double the carbs that day only. Then Thursday and Friday I'm back to my regular diet.

If you want e-mail me and I will send a pic from my last shows.

Good luck and don't do anything crazy. Bring your bidy in slowly.

IMO, I think that's somewhat tough to do, especially that it's tougher to lose bodyfat when your bodyfat percentage is low. How much do you weight? I want to calculate how much fat loss in pounds you need to lose.

Most BB's I know usually give themselves 8-10 weeks from around 8% bodyfat to get to really low levels. But, if you really keep a tab on your diet and activity, then you may reach your goal. GOod luck bro

Top Bottom