Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5th week 5x5, bit confused

Then im rock and roll....when i layed out my (9wk) 5X5 plan on paper...mapped everything out..i was looking at week 4 going...wow...i dont know if i can hit those goals and also thinking 3X squats...there is no deff way im going to increase in poundage...but you know what..i have...incredible...all with strict form of course....very strict...im going to do the 3X for the remainder as outlined in the original madcow 5X5...2x doesnt look like a bad idea...but i know that im not that beat up that i cant do the 3X...

If you don't feel like you've approached the overreaching level yet, you may want to try adding a fifth loading week. It's always better to start conservatively, but if you come up to the final loading week, complete it, and still feel strong, you couldn't really go wrong by loading for another week, even if you had to keep the weights the same as in week four. Just my thoughts, though.

Top Bottom