Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle

Joe010

Hello everyone. I've received great help on the first. Can I get some suggestions on my upcoming?

Previous was test e 250 per week. 50mg clom for 3 weeks starting from september to December 2013.
So this time around I will! Before 1st pin and visiting site do Bloodwork. Also I got a habit of weighing most of my food now and eating 90% of the same thing even on maintenance. I will go for 500mg test e per week with since winstrol. I AM going to use another coach (lmao if yall saw that thread). This time an ifbb (tried him out at the end of first cycle so I don't lose a ton of muscle-the guy did phenomenal and I did the utmost terrible job following instructions)
Pct will be by him.
I am 187@ around 11% going to try maintain/lean gain to 205+ until september then start. What are your opinions, I will listen to all and learn from it (except of course if you tell me dont do it-but cmon lets be real...)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey Joe and welcome...We need a little more info on you and your situations to even try and give some advice. How old and how long have you been training? How many calories do you plan on consuming while on? These will help us get more of an understanding.

Most likely I want to start very lean and do it as a cut, I'm eating 1300 calories per day with a refeed per 10 days

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom