Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-E2 50

This will be my first cycle in a long time. And my first go around d with deca/dbol. I was recommended to take 1ml. Of decca/test (2x per week) and dbol 90min. Before workout. (And not take it on off days) and not really given any other advice other than drink 2gal. Water per day. Is there anything else yall would recommend while ON CYCLE. (vitamins/gear support/etc.

No mention of and anti estrogen medication or utilizing provin in the post you made, no cycle length, no age, no goals with the compounds u will be using ? you left out alot of information that we would need in order for helping you correctly.

You are asking for alot of sides and problems here running 3 compounds that aromatize and can cause estrogen going out of control, you are running the risk of getting some wicked gyno, you need and AI for this cycle. I would go no longer than 12 weeks.

Last edited:
No mention of and anti estrogen medication or utilizing provin in the post you made, no cycle length, no age, no goals with the compounds u will be using ? you left out alot of information that we would need in order for helping you correctly.

You are asking for alot of sides and problems here running 3 compounds that aromatize and can cause estrogen going out of control, you are running the risk of getting some wicked gyno, you need and AI for this cycle. I would go no longer than 12 weeks.
35yr.
250lb.
Expectations: bulk bulk bulk
Reason I did not mention anti estrogen is because my supplier mentioned no need for it (which I know is bullshit. Hence why I came here to discuss)

35yr.
250lb.
Expectations: bulk bulk bulk
Reason I did not mention anti estrogen is because my supplier mentioned no need for it (which I know is bullshit. Hence why I came here to discuss)
Omg well thank God you came here before doing anything I wish more people would do that and save themselves from problems all together. Yeah definitely need something as far as AI that supplier sounds like and idiot

Soo I don't know what AI is or what it stands for. So a particular one would be appreciated (simplify please)
Arimidex is one type of AI, AI= Anti estrogen when you run compounds that can cause a high spike in estrogen you would take something like Arimidex to keep the estrogen under control and prevent it from going higher than a normal healthy range, having estrogen to high can be harmful for you long term. Decca is a compound that converts into estrogen, testosterone converts into estrogen as well as dbol converts into estrogen, typically they are known as a (Wet compound) for that reason alone as well as causing increase in intracellular water.

Happy I can help brother if you got any other questions just let me know we all are happy with helping out.

Top Bottom