Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-e250/deca250/dbol20mg

This will be my first cycle in a long time. And my first go around d with deca/dbol. I was recommended to take 1ml. Of decca/test (2x per week) and dbol 90min. Before workout. (And not take dbol on off days) and not really given any other advice other than drink 2gal. Water per day. Is there anything else yall would recommend while ON CYCLE. HCG/vitamins/etc.
Not without knowing anything about you or your aim

HERES MY LOG
Note:everything I have been doing to this point is what was recommended to me by my current supplier. I don't have a pro card nor to plan on obtaining one.But I am motivated to feel good look good be good kind of way of life.

I'm 35yrs. Old and I havnt done anything more that protein in last 8-10yr. Did a handful of reckless cycles in my early twenties. I've been on TRT (500ml. Per week no other AI or hcg of the sort) since Mid August 2023. (Working out all the while) until hernia surgery on 6/13/23 put me out for 6weeks.(continued TRT all the while) got back in the gym after i healed. My I am looking to bulk up and and more than likely hit a cutter cycle after. From what I hear 12weeks max is what sound the safest for. (thanks to you guys)

My current regimen is double shot of whey protein(I have mass fuel I havnt used please give insight if I should use it. Pictures attached)along with some colagen and some super greens in the morning.(picture attached) I really focus on eating clean. Mostly chicken and fish based(I'm always on the go due to work) I'm sure I should be eating more in regards to GAINZ.(feel free to input) but also I'd like more simplified method(if possible) with work it seems there are not enough hours in the day

Weight:246 (pictures attached)
Height:5'7" (on a good day)

AS RECOMMENDED FROM MY SUPPLIER
(Week 1-12)Test E 250 (375mg per week)
Week 1-12) deca 250 (250mg per week)
Dbol 20 (50count) 2x per day (morning and mid day until gone)

I've been crushing the dbol and mixing with pre-workout since I hit the gym @6am (kind of hard to take it 90min. Before hand that early)

As for my work outs. I pick to muscle groups and do 4 different workouts (3-4 sets of 12reps) I focus on heavy but also full range of motion clean reps. (When my elbows allow it) Let me know if there is anything I might have left out. I appreciate all your guys as help

HERES MY LOG
Note:everything I have been doing to this point is what was recommended to me by my current supplier. I don't have a pro card nor to plan on obtaining one.But I am motivated to feel good look good be good kind of way of life.

I'm 35yrs. Old and I havnt done anything more that protein in last 8-10yr. Did a handful of reckless cycles in my early twenties. I've been on TRT (500ml. Per week no other AI or hcg of the sort) since Mid August 2023. (Working out all the while) until hernia surgery on 6/13/23 put me out for 6weeks.(continued TRT all the while) got back in the gym after i healed. My I am looking to bulk up and and more than likely hit a cutter cycle after. From what I hear 12weeks max is what sound the safest for. (thanks to you guys)

My current regimen is double shot of whey protein(I have mass fuel I havnt used please give insight if I should use it. Pictures attached)along with some colagen and some super greens in the morning.(picture attached) I really focus on eating clean. Mostly chicken and fish based(I'm always on the go due to work) I'm sure I should be eating more in regards to GAINZ.(feel free to input) but also I'd like more simplified method(if possible) with work it seems there are not enough hours in the day

I've been crushing the dbol and mixing with pre-workout since I hit the gym @6am (kind of hard to take it 90min. Before hand that early)

As for my work outs. I pick to muscle groups and do 4 different workouts (3-4 sets of 12reps) I focus on heavy but also full range of motion clean reps. (When my elbows allow it) Let me know if there is anything I might have left out. I appreciate all your guys as help

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230814_084554_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_084554_Gallery.jpg
    890.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230814_084543_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_084543_Gallery.jpg
    834.1 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_20230814_084511_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230814_084511_Gallery.jpg
    864.6 KB · Views: 45
Dylan's layout is on point but I certainly would not be using steroids with your current body fat! That is very far from smart or safe

HERES MY LOG

As for my work outs. I pick to muscle groups and do 4 different workouts (3-4 sets of 12reps) I focus on heavy but also full range of motion clean reps. (When my elbows allow it) Let me know if there is anything I might have left out. I appreciate all your guys as hel
I also have N2guard in transit now and will be taking Nolvadex tablets everyday (precautionary)

LOG APPROVED - PLEASE POST A LOG

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.
Log posted

Top Bottom