Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test-e250/deca250/dbol20mg

This will be my first cycle in a long time. And my first go around d with deca/dbol. I was recommended to take 1ml. Of decca/test (2x per week) and dbol 90min. Before workout. (And not take dbol on off days) and not really given any other advice other than drink 2gal. Water per day. Is there anything else yall would recommend while ON CYCLE. HCG/vitamins/etc.

You will need a low dose of provin with a cycle like this especially if incorporating decca with testosterone and dbol, you also want run anti estrogen medication something like Arimidex weekly once or twice a week with this cycle, running 3 compounds that will aromatize highly, estrogen can quickly get out of control if you don't try and control it from the jump. Hcg is no a go completely, hcg will raise testosterone and estrogen, you already will be in trouble running test decca and dbol adding hcg would make this a mess and give you unwanted issues, save hcg for post cycle therapy purposes only. I would also add N2Guard into this cycle for organ and liver function/protection.

Need to know how long you are running this cycle for ? I suggest nothing over 12 weeks max and make sure you have everything on hand before you start this cycle, this is nothing to mess around with. Keep in mind you are running 3 compounds that convert easily into estrogen don't take that lightly.

You will need a low dose of provin with a cycle like this especially if incorporating decca with testosterone and dbol, you also want run anti estrogen medication something like Arimidex weekly once or twice a week with this cycle, running 3 compounds that will aromatize highly, estrogen can quickly get out of control if you don't try and control it from the jump. Hcg is no a go completely, hcg will raise testosterone and estrogen, you already will be in trouble running test decca and dbol adding hcg would make this a mess and give you unwanted issues, save hcg for post cycle therapy purposes only. I would also add N2Guard into this cycle for organ and liver function/protection.

Need to know how long you are running this cycle for ? I suggest nothing over 12 weeks max and make sure you have everything on hand before you start this cycle, this is nothing to mess around with. Keep in mind you are running 3 compounds that convert easily into estrogen don't take that lightly.
I planned on stopping the dbol after 4-5 weeks. And continuing test/decca for 15weeks

Also any websit recommendations to grab the other stuff would be highly appreciated
I use UGFreak and I run the para pharma brand they have AI you could purchase, I will be honest and say all our suppliers are great regardless of who you chose you will get great quality, whether it's UGFreak, Domestic Supply, NapsGear etc just naming a few trusted sources we have around here you can pick from, also go Domestic for ordering it will arrive much faster.

I use UGFreak and I run the para pharma brand they have AI you could purchase, I will be honest and say all our suppliers are great regardless of who you chose you will get great quality, whether it's UGFreak, Domestic Supply, NapsGear etc just naming a few trusted sources we have around here you can pick from, also go Domestic for ordering it will arrive much faster.
Appreciate you bro🤘🤘🤘🤘

Top Bottom