Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 and wanna lift every day...

Addcd2gains

So I'm 21 and wanna lift everyday.. I love lifting and hate the days that I have to take off.. I'm taking testosterone boosters but don't really wanna take strait test cause I'm only 21.. But I need some advice as to what I should take so I can lift everyday.. Never used before, I was thinking dianobol???

You don't need Dianabol so you can lift every day, you need a properly structured training programme which includes days off to allow you to revover and grow... anything more than 3-5 days training is overkill and will hinder your gains...

dbol is no different than testosterone.. its an AAS. so if you want to avoid hormones then do as matt suggested.

split up your workouts. you will have to take a day off here and there to let your body catch up so don't be scared too. I am one of those that works out a lot. i like to workout 6X per week. taking 1 day off. however if my body tells me it needs a couple days off i won't hesitate to pull the trigger.

i would suggest to you non suppressive supplements such as creatine and if you go to needtobuildmuscle.com you can buy a huge bag that will last you a long time. and they have other supplements that can help you recover faster.

At 21 you don't need AAS. Get your diet on point and a structured training program and you will see great results. Have a look in the diet and training sections on this forum, they are crammed with great info.

At this stage lifting everyday will only hinder gains. 3-4 days max a week. You grow when your resting not lifting. You certainly dont need steroids at all. Food, food, and more food. If you keep this up your going to be overtrained and injured.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

if you don't take off any days of lifting then you are not allowing your muscles optimal time to rebuild... you will constantly be tearing them down but they will never have a chance to grow... you will actually end up losing size in the process... you need to take your mind away from aas and go to the diet and training forum and work on both of these...

At this stage lifting everyday will only hinder gains. 3-4 days max a week. You grow when your resting not lifting. You certainly dont need steroids at all. Food, food, and more food. If you keep this up your going to be overtrained and injured.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

I've been lifting hard on mondays, Wednesday's, and Fridays and have seen excellent gains so far I was just wondering if there was something out there that would make my muscles heal overnight so I could feed my addiction the next day too.. I eat about 4000 calories a day 40/60 carbs/protein. I'm also taking test boosters, creatine, glutamine, zma, thermogenics and amino acid pills.. But like I said I just wanna lift like all day every day ahaha

I've been lifting hard on mondays, Wednesday's, and Fridays and have seen excellent gains so far I was just wondering if there was something out there that would make my muscles heal overnight so I could feed my addiction the next day too.. I eat about 4000 calories a day 40/60 carbs/protein. I'm also taking test boosters, creatine, glutamine, zma, thermogenics and amino acid pills.. But like I said I just wanna lift like all day every day ahaha

...and omega 3s

The days u need to
Take off just have sex I'm always not wanting go to gym after sex I just want to eat

Top Bottom