Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

21 and wanna lift every day...

At this stage lifting everyday will only hinder gains. 3-4 days max a week. You grow when your resting not lifting. You certainly dont need steroids at all. Food, food, and more food. If you keep this up your going to be overtrained and injured.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using EliteFitness

^This right here exactly.

Remember that you grow in the kitchen and while resting....not in the gym.

The two biggest problems that keeps people from growing is undereating and overtraining.

3-4 days per week is perfect if your training is set up right. If you want to work out 5-6 days a week, you need to keep the intensity down. High Volume or high intensity....you can only choose one. If you do both, you overtrain.. end of story.

I've gone 6-7 days a week and am doing fine. Just listen to your body

So I'm 21 and wanna lift everyday.. I love lifting and hate the days that I have to take off.. I'm taking testosterone boosters but don't really wanna take strait test cause I'm only 21.. But I need some advice as to what I should take so I can lift everyday.. Never used before, I was thinking dianobol???

why do you want to lift everyday???

what is your true goal??

strength training
endurance training
body building

what??

why do you want to lift everyday???

what is your true goal??

strength training
endurance training
body building

what??

I just love working out.. It's how I deal with all my anger and stress.. But my goal rift now is to get to 180 with 6% boyfat.. I'm at 200 w/ about 20%

I just love working out.. It's how I deal with all my anger and stress.. But my goal rift now is to get to 180 with 6% boyfat.. I'm at 200 w/ about 20%

I workout every day and work 10 hours a day, naturally I'm sure I'd be bigger if I went less but I need a way to vent my anger/ stress and aggression so I sacrifice size for the joys of hitting the gym...

Ride it like you stole it!!

I workout every day and work 10 hours a day, naturally I'm sure I'd be bigger if I went less but I need a way to vent my anger/ stress and aggression so I sacrifice size for the joys of hitting the gym...

Ride it like you stole it!!
Hit it spot on.. Shoot ive put on 60 pounds going 6-7 days a week. It all comes down to your genetics in my opinion!

^This right here exactly.

Remember that you grow in the kitchen and while resting....not in the gym.

The two biggest problems that keeps people from growing is undereating and overtraining.

3-4 days per week is perfect if your training is set up right. If you want to work out 5-6 days a week, you need to keep the intensity down. High Volume or high intensity....you can only choose one. If you do both, you overtrain.. end of story.

Good point, would it hurt me if I only lifted upper body every other day and on my day off from lifting cycle/swim for a couple hours?

Good point, would it hurt me if I only lifted upper body every other day and on my day off from lifting cycle/swim for a couple hours?

If you are doing the same body parts every other day, that is too much. No muscles should be worked more than twice per week IMO. You will not fully recover and hurt your growth potential and possibly overtrain

If you are doing the same body parts every other day, that is too much. No muscles should be worked more than twice per week IMO. You will not fully recover and hurt your growth potential and possibly overtrain

This^^^. And if you can train big muscles everyday that makes me question how hard your actually training. I did upper body last night and my entire upper body is fried. Theres is no way I can do it again until monday. Increase the intensity and you will welcome those off days.

This^^^. And if you can train big muscles everyday that makes me question how hard your actually training. I did upper body last night and my entire upper body is fried. Theres is no way I can do it again until monday. Increase the intensity and you will welcome those off days.

So I should only do like ::

M: chest and back
T: Cardio
W:Biceps triceps and shoulders
Th: legs
F: chest and back
S: cardio
S: rest

Top Bottom