Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

Done with anavar and only a few more injections of Deca.
Still sitting at about 205 lbs.
meals are good. Eating as much as my stomach will hold. Ordered some digestive enzymes. Gonna take that with each meal and see if that helps break down the food.
Work out have been good. Pushing the shoulder pretty hard. Can’t say I feel any stronger or look any bigger last few weeks. Almost like a stall out. Gonna just keep hitting it!
Just stopped my Var this week too

Been a crazy week. Work and weather kept me out of gym couple extra days more than normal. I did make it yesterday and had an amazing chest day. Chest is a weak point for me. I got a great pump in my little muscles.
Last few chest days I have started with cable machine. That is where I feel the best mind muscle connection. This has been able get muscles fired up so I can feel them.
This morning did a boxing class. Took a little nap. Now headed to gym to lift and do back.
I have had my last injection of Deca. Last two weeks of the 12 week cycle is just sarms GW,Rad 140 plus test. Going to back off test to one injection 200mg per week. I feel stronger for sure. Still sitting around 203 - 205 lbs.
Stay strong

Sorry been busy
Still hitting the gym 5-6 days per week for lifting. Typically 2 hrs
Not much cardio till now. I have started it back. Was trying pack on some pounds. Cardio would have burned up more calories.
Figured I would try it different like that.
Only got up to 205. Was shooting for 210-215. Food intake was good 3500-4000 calories a day. Body just doesn’t want to grow.
Last couple weeks of cycle, I’m just gonna keep hitting the gym.

Sorry been busy
Still hitting the gym 5-6 days per week for lifting. Typically 2 hrs
Not much cardio till now. I have started it back. Was trying pack on some pounds. Cardio would have burned up more calories.
Figured I would try it different like that.
Only got up to 205. Was shooting for 210-215. Food intake was good 3500-4000 calories a day. Body just doesn’t want to grow.
Last couple weeks of cycle, I’m just gonna keep hitting the gym.
@Slyderkt would be good to see you update us more with meals and some pics

Top Bottom