Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log 2023 Test, Deca, Sarm cycle log

the idea behind a refeed there are to speed up metabolism after eating in a deficit for a long time. however a simple and more effective option would be to simply cycle calories daily just like we naturally would have done for 2.5M years.

today a refeed day is just an excuse to eat shit. don't do it man. please. if you insist on a refeed day you should still not put toxic and chemical crap in your body like pizza etc. pizza from a corporate chain has atleast 60 ingredients in it, that is a lot of stress on your body to figure out how to digest that crap. if you want pizza make it yourself with single ingredients as much as possible. this is why a lot of people including me have made pizzas with cauliflower crust and plain tomatoes

I agree re feed days I eat good !
But I had to take a unfeed day!
Needed to give my stomach a break. It was hurting.
Feel great today. Back to eating big.
Headed to gym for an open gym day event.
Already had two meals. At the event they have these crazy donuts with wild topping.
Best way ever to warm up.
Prework out in one hand, walking on tread mill with crazy ass donut in other had.
Gonna be sweet!

Sometimes I will do a cheat day or a re feed day.
Yesterday I did a un feed day.
Basically gave my stomach a break and did not force feed my self all day.
Had a good breakfast of 3 eggs and 3 egg whites.
Lunch was light just a protein bar.
Single serve of oatmeal with honey before 4 pm work out.
Dinner went to Mediterranean place. Had jasmine rice, super greens, braised lamb with feta and humus sauce. Pita on side.
Here is crazy part. Went to bed about 10 feeling great. Woke up at 12 hungry so had some Greek yogurt.
Woke up at 3:30 hungrier so had 3 eggs and 3 egg white with salsa. Also started drinking Metamucil yesterday. Saturday is open gym day and gonna be a blast. Feel better. Now back to bed.
Stevesmi loves the easing off

Awesome weekend.
Saturday was open gym day event.
Had a buddy come join me at this event.
We did chest. Place was packed and we just work on what equipment was available.
Sunday shoulders with my trainer.
Bad shoulder did good except side delt raises. Those still hurt some. Just dropped to a manageable weight. Building strength there is the goal to healing it with out hurting it.
Everything was 4 sets of 12
1. Cable machine side raises with cuff. In front then behind.
2. Cable machine Bent over rear delt
3. Face pulls
4. Over head pulls
5. Dumbell side , rear , front delt raises seated
6. Over head press machine
7. 4 way delt raise static hold
8. Standing barbell overhead press.
9. Dumbell overhead press seated
10. Seated dumbell traps

Not all in that order.

Awesome weekend.
Saturday was open gym day event.
Had a buddy come join me at this event.
We did chest. Place was packed and we just work on what equipment was available.
Sunday shoulders with my trainer.
Bad shoulder did good except side delt raises. Those still hurt some. Just dropped to a manageable weight. Building strength there is the goal to healing it with out hurting it.
Everything was 4 sets of 12
1. Cable machine side raises with cuff. In front then behind.
2. Cable machine Bent over rear delt
3. Face pulls
4. Over head pulls
5. Dumbell side , rear , front delt raises seated
6. Over head press machine
7. 4 way delt raise static hold
8. Standing barbell overhead press.
9. Dumbell overhead press seated
10. Seated dumbell traps

Not all in that order.
you did good volume , very good training session @Slyderkt

Took Monday off from the gym. I’ll be back at it tonight.
Woke up at 207 lb. This about as heavy as I have ever been. Of course I was fatter when I had a Dadbod 6 years ago. Round gut and no physique at 230, yuck!
Now I am in uncharted waters. Just finished week 7. Dropping the Anavar. Gonna keep hitting it hard for 7 more weeks. That would be 14 weeks.
Then a little recomp. Not a full cut but wouldn’t mind getting rid of some of this middle section. Already having troubles with clothes fitting. I have my thin clothes at mediums and bigger body clothes at large.
Even the large are fitting tight. Don’t want to buy more clothes just yet.
Overall I feel good for an old guy!
Thanks for all the support and advice!

Took Monday off from the gym. I’ll be back at it tonight.
Woke up at 207 lb. This about as heavy as I have ever been. Of course I was fatter when I had a Dadbod 6 years ago. Round gut and no physique at 230, yuck!
Now I am in uncharted waters. Just finished week 7. Dropping the Anavar. Gonna keep hitting it hard for 7 more weeks. That would be 14 weeks.
Then a little recomp. Not a full cut but wouldn’t mind getting rid of some of this middle section. Already having troubles with clothes fitting. I have my thin clothes at mediums and bigger body clothes at large.
Even the large are fitting tight. Don’t want to buy more clothes just yet.
Overall I feel good for an old guy!
Thanks for all the support and advice!
You can keep anavar for 2 more weeks @Slyderkt why drop it?

Top Bottom