Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

10-14-03 – (conan wanted it this way)

inc db press
55 – 3X15
seated db military press (log grip)
55 – 3X12
inc flies
55 – 1X12
inc shrugs
55 – 3X12
rotator cuff workout deluxe;
lying rotations
2.5 - 3X10 (each arm)
seated rotations
2.5 - 3X10 (each arm)
internal rotations
band – 3X10 (each arm)
external rotations
band – 3X10 (each arm)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
1-I am using the "log grip" since it applies directly to strongman training.
2-My rep cadence is 3 second eccentric and 2 second concentric.
3-Rotator Cuff deluxe is a solid preventative method. I am waiting for a Ac adapter and than I will post videos of all the movements for you guys.
4-It felt good to pump out some reps for a change. Been a while since I did a workout like this. I felt like I needed a change.
5-45 minute workout

Awesome PH. It's good to mix things up. I like how you set up your rotator cuff workout.

slobberknocker said:
Awesome PH. It's good to mix things up. I like how you set up your rotator cuff workout.

Thanx man. I am wondering how you do yours actually. I know you like to work them as a warm up and as a cool down. Do you do the same sets, reps, etc?

I do them standing with a 5 lb weight, and lying down on a bench with a 5 lb weight. When on the bench, I'll first work my arm closest to the ceiling. Then I'll put the weight in my other arm (the one nearer the floor) and work it. Then I'll flip onto my other side, and do it again. That way, I'm getting resistance going away from my body, and coming toward my body. I usually do 1 set of 10-15 with everything at the beginning and at the end. Did that make sense?

slobberknocker said:
I do them standing with a 5 lb weight, and lying down on a bench with a 5 lb weight. When on the bench, I'll first work my arm closest to the ceiling. Then I'll put the weight in my other arm (the one nearer the floor) and work it. Then I'll flip onto my other side, and do it again. That way, I'm getting resistance going away from my body, and coming toward my body. I usually do 1 set of 10-15 with everything at the beginning and at the end. Did that make sense?

Makes perfect sense man. I can easily see why you have rotators made of super elastic!!

Thanx for that man.

sinjinsmythe33 said:
nice avatar vanilla gorilla. you still have the stupid fresh springs?

Thanx sinjinsmyth33!!!!

I definitely still have the mad rise. No doubt about it. Thursday night I am going to play in a game, I'll have someone get some vids of some Hammers for your enjoyment.

love to watch the dunks. maybe down the road, you could give slamball a try, just be careful not to hit your head on the roof of the arena.

sinjinsmythe33 said:
love to watch the dunks. maybe down the road, you could give slamball a try, just be careful not to hit your head on the roof of the arena.

When it first came out I had an agent who asked me to participate in it. BC I love the game of basketball SO much I decided to decline the offer. I just felt it ruined a perfect game.

I can definitely see the entertainment value in it though. Call me old school and crazy for passing up some solid $$$.

Just not my style man. Thanx for the invite though man. Means a lot.

Top Bottom