Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week out pics

liquidmuscle said:
hella vascular what the hell did you use,,,post before and after bf%,weight yada yada yada

Well I started contest prep Jan 1st. By the end of the month I was down to 205 from 220ish at around 8%BF. Started with EQ and primo until Feb when I added dbol at 50mg a day. Got back to 215. March 7th, I started using 100mg Masteron ED, 75mg tren ED, and 750 EQ a week. April 12th I ran out of Masteron, used it to quick. So, I switched to tren 150mg ED. Added 80mg var ED, dropped EQ to 500mg a week. Used GH thoughout at 8IU's ED. I was using Nutropin depot until April 1st, that stuff is great. Hit serno at 4IU's Ed while on the depots. Now I am just using Serno. Using 50mcg of T3 also, started at 12.5mcg, ramp up.

Holding some water in the lower abs and back. Using diazide and aldactone on the Thursaday and Friday before the show. Tried them already, and the drop out 4lbs and my skin hurts. Not carbing up, just goning to keep doing what I am doing, as I am vascular as hell most times during the day.

My training partner says I am around 4%BF, I may or may not be. When I am pumped I look totally different, these pics are cold before bed. I feel I will do well at the show, I like the way I look so either way, it was worth it.

BTW, I weigh 209 in my underwear. So, when I drop the water, I at 205, right wear I wanted to be. Well not exactly, I wanted to be 212, but hay.

Clean said:
can you also post your regimine (diet, supplements, etc...)

Diet. I really don't count calories. I eat every 2.5 hours. Here is what I eat.

1. 50grams of ProM3 protein 1 serving oatmeal with splenda and cinnamon.
2. ultramet with 1/2 serving peanut butter. 10grams aminos
3. 3 egg whites, 1 chicken breast, handfull of peanuts, 10 grams aminos.
4. MetRx, 10 grams aminos
5. (post workout) Muscle link RecoveryRX, 10 grams aminos
6. lean red meat or seafood, sweet potatoe.
7. 50grams of whey protein, serving peanut butter or Muscle Meal

I pop BCAA all day also. I use Beverly's aminos and the protein also. If I get hungry during the day I take 25g of protein.

Some asked this over in plat. This is what I use, as nutritional supplements also.

Take whatever you take on cycle, off cycle as well. For me this includes:

I take this twice a day.

4 grams of vitan C
1600IU of vitimain E
2 GNC mega men
2 gnc saw palmetto
20mg policonal (for cholestreol)
tyler liver detox
50mg CoQ10
2 grams fish oil
1 gram pumpkin seed oil
1 gram cod oil