Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week out pics

Excellent work! You've got great symmetry and development. Probably just the picture angle but the only thing that looks off is your back double bi shot. I don't think it does your arms justice. They look much better in the frontal poses. Your back is thick and you have great sholders....extremely good vascularity and definition. Great Job BX! Go out there and kick ass.

You look great bro! Nice vascularity and symmetry. Body kinda reminds me of mine a little when I was leaner. Except my arms are bigger of course :FRlol: Just joking bro! Definitely got me in the quads though and calves really aren't all that bad. Could use a little size but have a decent shape and good separation. I would also say you are in the 4% BF ballpark too. Skin is tight and when that water drops you will be hard and dry. Good luck to you bro and keep us posted!

looking very tight. Your delts look awesome in the back double bi shot

very sick looking, great quads and hams, I love that vasular look, I bet you get some funny looks when you go out in short sleeves lol, I find it amazing you do that many sets......especially the amount for legs and back

tuc biscuit said:
very sick looking, great quads and hams, I love that vasular look, I bet you get some funny looks when you go out in short sleeves lol, I find it amazing you do that many sets......especially the amount for legs and back

LOL. I do. I like to wear tight shirts, not under armor tight, but enough. That people do stare.

Top Bottom