Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1 week out pics

Now, you guys are going to say I am over training, I probably am. But, I love to train. After the show I am taking a different approach, to put on some lean muscle.

I will tell you how many sets I do approx for each group, as the exercises are to many to list.

Chest 40 sets. I can incline on the smith 405 for 5.
Back 50-60 sets. Deadlift 455 for 8.
Legs 70-100 sets. I love to train legs. I don't free weight squat. I love when some one wants to jump in. I kill them.
Arms 18 sets bis/tris.
Shoulders 20 sets.
Hams 20 sets.
Abs/calves EOD.

Workout is usually 1 hour to 1 hour 20 mins. For every thing except legs and arms I do my heavy sets for 30 mins. Then i go at a fast pace.

Clean said:
that's a good amount of supps! I wonder what you look like pumped, I bet that's sick.

Thanks bro. It is a world of difference. My girl took these pics and I she said they are not doing me justice. I will post pics of the show.

I know my weak points. For me any criticism, is good. So, for those who have competed let me know what you think. PLEASE!

Also, Thanks to everyone else for the words of encouragement.

Big BX said:
Now, you guys are going to say I am over training, I probably am. But, I love to train. After the show I am taking a different approach, to put on some lean muscle.

I will tell you how many sets I do approx for each group, as the exercises are to many to list.

Chest 40 sets. I can incline on the smith 405 for 5.
Back 50-60 sets. Deadlift 455 for 8.
Legs 70-100 sets. I love to train legs. I don't free weight squat. I love when some one wants to jump in. I kill them.
Arms 18 sets bis/tris.
Shoulders 20 sets.
Hams 20 sets.
Abs/calves EOD.

Workout is usually 1 hour to 1 hour 20 mins. For every thing except legs and arms I do my heavy sets for 30 mins. Then i go at a fast pace.

How did you find you grew doing this many sets?

Clean said:
How did you find you grew doing this many sets?

Pretty well, but probably could have done better. Primo and deca was my best cycle, ever. Around 1000mgs total for the two. 5lbs in 8 weeks. I'm gonna try conventional workouts, to see if I get stronger and put on some size after the show. But, I'm happy with my progress. I started when I was 15 at 140 lbs.

Very nice work bro! Sick cycle, but the diet/workout regime is even more impressive!! Good luck @ the show!

dialed great job. claves are not that bad you feet positon is on the pose. press down on your toes to apply pressure to legs and calve and give a better illision. also try keep your toes pointed outward while doing this and your calves will look better. Your vascualr and ripped with size. Best of luck and keep focused the next week will be hell.

Top Bottom