Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad hurts big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rotty

what the hell. I bought a bottle of 1-ad from ergopharm (spelling) last week. Today I took three capsules ar 2 pm with a meal. Shit dude, by 3pm my stomach started to hurt like I had to take a bad dump, but I did not have to go. By 3:30 my stomach was killing me. It even screwed up my workout at the gym. It is now almost 6pm and my stomach is still hurting. Anyone else ever have this problem with 1-ad. I m ean, I have taken androdione, diol, norandro and nor-diol and have never had a stomach ache.:(

You should always start things with a smaller dosage and build up a tolerance. however, I would look for any pains when urinating b/c that could be a bad sign. I bet the pain was caused by the introduction of a new substance especially that much at one time. try spacing it out. My friend used two bottles and gained 13 lbs. i believe he used 400mg/day for most part

Interesting, my stomache started bothering me (not hurting, but it was noticable) after taking 1-AD for two days. I guess that's why they say to take it with food.

Damn it. I just got dome writing a long reply when I realized I was in the submit new thread mode. what a bummer. I just want you guys to know that the 1-ad I took was the improved diol brand, so hopefully I wont get any urine burning. Guys I was up until 11:30pm last night with pains in my stomach. I missed my post-workout protein drink and the nice steak dinner my woman prepared for me. It is now noon the next day and my stomach is still bothering me a little bit. I drank a Weight gainer shake-Nlarge2 a little while ago hoping to add some caleries that I missed last ngiht. Also I hope it settles my stomach. Anyway guys, do you think I should deep six the 1-ad and use the androsol I have as it will by-pass my stomach or should I use the 1-ad in small amounts. I dont want to go through the pain again. Thank you, any information is appreciated.

what to do!

If you don't like your 1-ad or any other product that is sold at a GNC take it back. GNC is reimbursed for the cost of the product. 1-ad is in the catalogue (ergo). They will accept anything as long as it is in the corporate catalogue. You do not need a reciept. If they give you any shit, ask the little bitches to review their return policy. GNC charges so damn much for everything and their services fucking suck. I swear they try to hire the most retarded people they can find.

Well unfortuneatly I did not but the 1-ad at GNC. I know better and I buy either on-line or from a discount nutrition store. Anyways man, my stomach is still fuc-ed up. I have not been able to eat today and the pain is still there. Anyways if I am still sick tomorrow I will go to the doctor. Man, sux big-time. I already decided that the 1-ad is history. I am going to use the androsol and I will probably pick up a topical nor product to. I cant beleive how much this effected me. ANy other replies apprecaited.

next time

Next time don't take the whole bottle in one sitting.
did you wash them down with battery acid or something? ;) ;)

Ha Ha, funny billiede (spelling). Like I said I tok three capsules at once, I should of just taken one, I regret that now. As far as the battery acid, I may as well cause I still feel shi--y. Oh well have you done the 1-ad before.

new order

I've two more bottles coming as soon as off backorder. I do 3 weeks on, 2 weeks off. I usually take 4 or 5 capsules a day, ( 1 every couple hours) and don't take any past 5 pm. This program seems to work very well.

Top Bottom