Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad hurts big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'd read that the later you take it, the more chance you have of messing with your own hormone production. Just one way, (that and the cycling) that I try to minimize any negative effects on my natural hormone production.

Rotty - that sucks that you're having such a bad reaction to 1-AD since it sounds fairly promising. Yes, you should've just started with one cap rather than 3. Whenever first starting a PH cycle or trying out a supplement that is new to your body, start with a low dose to test your tolerance. I would think that if you took a week or two off the 1-AD, then tried again with one cap 3x/day WITH FOOD (as per ErgoPharm's directions) you may not have the same ill effects.

If you decide not to do this, I think MrMemphis was suggesting that you take the 1-AD to GNC whether you purchased it there or not. If you do not have to have a reciept then they are not asking for proof that you purchased it there. Sounds like they don't give a sh*t since they get reimbursed for the unused contents. At least try it...better than $60 lost.

billyde - where are you ordering from? I've found a couple of online stores (DPS & netrition) that say nothing about 1-AD being backordered. I put a couple bottles in my shopping cart and got to checkout with nothing said about it. I'd think if it were on backorder they'd state that on the product's page.

backorder

sorry for the delay, order from beyondmuscle.com, i have used them alot w/no problems except a few weeks back when i tried out tribex. that was backordered for about a week. i except it will ship out next week.

one other thing i really like about 1-ad is all the weight i gained, bout 20 lbs , sticks. i mean i lose nothing when i take a few weeks off. i imagine after the next cycle i'll go from 201 lbs to just under 210 lbs. i think the only thing holding me back is not lifting, hee hee. i will be in a gym during my next cycle.
cheers

Man guys, I am jealous. I wish I could take the 1-ad. Listen, I Have a bottle of DMSO, could I break the capsules up and use the DMSO to apply topically. that would be great if I can, plus I can stack it with the androsol. Billyde and Realdeal, do you think that is possible. Get back to me.

Well, maybe I will give that a try. I am going to start the androsol tonight. Then if I can I will add the 1-ad via DMSO next week. Any info would be highly appriacated.

Topical 1-AD

Rotty:

I get gas on 1-AD even with just 1 capsule 3 times per day so I've made a topical preparation. I will start using it this week.

In making the topical, I wrote Pat Arnold (inventor of 1-AD) and asked his advice. He was very helpful and replied several times as I had questions. He said if you use DMSO use 75% dmso and 25% distilled water. (your 70% solution should be fine).

Or, he said use 80% grain alcohol (Everclear) and 20% isopropyl myristate (IPM: a penetration enhancer without the smell of DMSO).

I have DMSO, but decided to go the IPM route. If you live work with other humans, you won't like the way DMSO makes you smell.

Patrick suggested a 50mg 1-AD to 1 ml of solution concentration. So, I dumped the contents of 125 1-AD pills into a solution of 200ml grain alcohol and 50ml IPM. I stirred it up several times and left it for several hours. After a while, there was some settling so I carefully tipped the bottle and poured off the top into another bottle (this is called decanting), leaving the sediment on the bottom of the first bottle which I threw away. Patrick said this sediment is just the insoluble binder all manufacturers add to their capsules. I decanted the solution about 3 times and am now left with about 8 oz of topical 1-AD in a 50mg/ml solution. Total cost was $90 (about the price of a bottle of Norandrosol) from 2 bottles of 1-AD $83 plus 200ml of grain alcohol $4 plus 50ml of IPM $2. You can get the IPM from www.lemelang.com or www.reneal.com.

Patrick said to try to apply 300 mg to 600 mg twice per day after showering if you can. Spreading it out as far as possible. Spray bottle is best but you need to measure the output of each spray. That would be 6-12 ml. I'll probably apply the smaller amount at first, showering only in the morning.

When Ergopharm gets production up, he'll probably offer a topical version much like this. Perhaps it will be cheaper. I hope so.

Top Bottom