Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1-ad hurts big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wondering if the IPM route is as effective.

Also wondering if this IPM solution could be bought at pharmacies or is by internet website you listed only?

I tried several pharmacies. They didn't have it. You might find it at a sophisticated compounding pharmacy. My suggestion is to call around if you must, but the web order was so easy, why go to the trouble?

i'm looking at the product line for the reneal website and there's no mention of these substances.

And the limelang website when i click on it, it says webpage not valid. Did you type it in correctly?

Silentsurfer. I really appreciate the info you sent me. I dont have any IPM right now, all I have is the DMSO liquid. Do you know how I would prepare that with the 1-ad capsules. Get back to me if you can.

Rotty:

If your DMSO liquid is pure DMSO (no water) then:

1. Put 90ml of DMSO in a clean glass

2. Add 30ml of distilled water

3. open 60 capsules of 1-AD and dump the contents into the above mixture and stir.

4. Let it sit for several hours, stiring every hour or so.

5. You'll see a bunch of undisolved stuff on the bottom. I had about 10% of the total mixture undesolved. This is binder that Ergopharm and others put in their capsules. You don't want that in your sprayer, so without stiring again, pour off the top of the mixture (the brownish clear part) into another glass.

6. Wait another hour or so, if there's more sediment at the bottom, pour off the top again into another clean glass.

7. Once you're satisfied that you've separated out all the undisolvable solids, you have your mixture. Put it in a sprayer. I used an old Norandrosol sprayer. It says on the sprayer that 7 sprays are 1ml. Each ml of what we've created has about 50mg of 1-AD in it. So to get a target dose of 300mg of 1-AD per application, we want 6ml per application or 42 sprays over the larger, less hairy parts of your body (abdomen, chest, back, legs if their shaved).

Avoid your nads and nipples (ouch).

And please, please, please, test this on a small area first before your spray it all over. You might be one who reacts poorly to DMSO. There's only one way to know.

PS: I used 60 caps as an example because that's how many come in a bottle from Ergopharm. 60 caps x 100mg/cap = 6 grams of 1-AD.

Disclaimer: These are the instructions I received from Patrick Arnold at Ergopharm. I have not made or used this mixture. I did just finish making an alcohol/IPM version of topical 1-AD and started using it yesterday. Very easy, non sticky, non crusty application. I'll let you know in a week if it seems to work like the oral.

There is also, the chance that some of the undisolved matter had additional 1-AD in it. I don't know for sure. Patrick never told me how long to let it disolve. I figured "hours" was safer than "minutes" and more "practical" than days. :)

Hope this helps.

SilentSurfer

Top Bottom