Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
superqt4u2nv
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm new to the site and wondered if you could be of any help, have read some of your posts! Im 23, 5ft 4, 57kg and a sprinter. Been training 5/6 days a week-both weights and track runs, for at least 5 years. Have very good diet and lifestyle, 100% committed. Im struggling with progress at the minute, constantly getting injured which is affecting the training And ttherefore the results. Considering taking performance enhancing drugs however not sure where to start. Read alot of the stickys but all aimed at bodybuilding, wondered if you had any advice? Wanting mainly something for recovery and injury prevention (if there is such a thing?) Also to keep weight and body fat as low as poss (currently approx 18%). Already have messed up menstural cycle (had one period in last 10months). Any advice would be appreciated!
    See what a nice guy I am? We are going to have that thread rocking for you on your BD...
    Yeah, I am lucky, and a tech nerd with bazookas. My last tech nerd has small ones that sag. Lolz..
    Thanks for the tip! I will indeed look into that. I am horrible when it comes to technology, maybe, that's why I'm a wannabe historian :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom