Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
RottenWillow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOLOLOL...you misread it girly...and I mistyped it...I meant to say four of my future ex husbands
    Here's what REALLY sucks. I had a long post composed for the Women's Forum and my STUPID @#$%^&*# POS Fucking computer locked up on me.

I really need to explore this whole cortisol/menstrual cycle thing. Jesus I'd kill for a doctor that I could talk to and would listen to me and respect my observations, and then could run tests and use me as a guinea pig. I'm EXTREMELY in tune with my body, I know shit ain't working the way it should but I think trying to balance the endocrine system, especially when it comes to women, is more like trying to create delicate glass sculptures while balancing plates on a stick as opposed to making numbers tally on a spreadsheet.

Hormonal interconnected balance is NOT one size fits all, and requires both empiric and patient observation. It's as much about how you look/feel as what your numbers reflect.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom