Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eggs.

BigBoy89

WHen I get up in the morning I do about 30 minutes interval training/running then make myself a light breakfast. this breakfast usually consists of eggs and oatmeal. However, I have class soon after and fried egg sandwhich seems to be the quickest route. Is this an okay breakfast? SHould my eggs be scrambled? Or does it matter?

actually, hard-boiled would be your best and healthiest bet. the best part is, you can boil up a dozen of them at a time, and when youre ready to eat em, just remove the shell and nom nom nom!! you can even spread it onto some whole wheat toast or something, it's great.

glad i could help bro :)

hard boiled eliminates the need for butter or margarine or whatever for the pan, and of course as already mentioned, the convenience can't be beat.
i get the 747 eggs theyre called, equivalent of like a super jumbo egg, so each one packs 9grams of protein.

Thats definately true. thats why I went to fried in first place cuz I was originally eating 8-10 whites every morning and ended up getting old. I constantly look for new flavorful ideas without adding too many more calories and/or fat.

If you cook them in a pan which I often do to keep them good and fluffy I add milk and a touch of olive oil. Easy on the olive oil though or you can really taste it. Scramble them until they are fully cooked and there is no more running egg white. I cook mine at high but not all the way up but having that little bit of milk in there keeps them nice and fluffy. Not to mention some more good proteins.

if I am in a rush i just throw a couple eggs in the pot and boil them for 10 minutes.

otherwise I like to scramble them in olive oil.

don't fry your eggs bro, that isn't healthy at all.

also if you are willing to spend an extra buck it a huge deal using cage free eggs vs. the conventional eggs. why you ask? cage free hens feed on worms, bugs, etc. that right there is as natural a protein as you can get. while hens stuck in cages are given the cheapest feed to eat. it tastes much better and is way better for the bodybuilder!

if I am in a rush i just throw a couple eggs in the pot and boil them for 10 minutes.

otherwise I like to scramble them in olive oil.

don't fry your eggs bro, that isn't healthy at all.

also if you are willing to spend an extra buck it a huge deal using cage free eggs vs. the conventional eggs. why you ask? cage free hens feed on worms, bugs, etc. that right there is as natural a protein as you can get. while hens stuck in cages are given the cheapest feed to eat. it tastes much better and is way better for the bodybuilder!

crazy dude, i've never heard of that. i'll have to see if i can find some of those bad boys. nice tips!

Top Bottom