Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious how much things have changed around here

Do you know who rocky_road is?

• Hell yeah, how you doin girl?

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 64.7%

• Total voters
Until recently there was a site called ahcabron to which an old bf of mine uploaded some nudies of me, and they stayed there for years. I hope these are really being posted by the girl in the shots and not some asshole she's dating or dated.

It looks like tha same rocky_road from tha medicj dayz.... but I could be wrong.

The only thing I remember, or cared to remember about Rocky_road is that I wanted her to hook up with evensteve and take that guys virginity.

Lol Nothing wrong with liking dags Ive got Cat fancy...
Not for everyone, right rnch?

Sometimes what we prefer at the level of sensation aint really our choice Btw puddles thanx for the tip, my moms is with me another 5 days to prep the house for percy's arrival, She told me gucci por homme smells like polo and im a sucka. She sounds like minnie mouse, has the mouth of a sailor, and a left hook of a cuban welterweight, I just say hmmmm and walk away. Beastadrol and dieselbolan pale to Momsadrol in my fams

puddles is like a kid in a candy store

He likes the KAWK

puddles is like a kid in a candy store

He likes the KAWK

in a way, every guy likes kawk, I mean don't you play with urself, don't we all play with ourselves.

Top Bottom