Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I decided I do not want to die in my sleep!

My heart is fine, just worried more about the blood vessels in my brain when....well.....straining....lol.

Ok, I share too much information on this site.

Well u are kind of right.... Speaking to my professor (a very respected Neurologist in Spain who actually design some software to understand Parkinson disease) told us that when people have latent/centinel aneurism it is often common for them to burst while the patient is in the toilet, do to the strain/effort that they make.... so technically... just technically... POO can kill you :biggrin:

Note to self..... eat more fiber....

Well u are kind of right.... Speaking to my professor (a very respected Neurologist in Spain who actually design some software to understand Parkinson disease) told us that when people have latent/centinel aneurism it is often common for them to burst while the patient is in the toilet, do to the strain/effort that they make.... so technically... just technically... POO can kill you :biggrin:

Note to self..... eat more fiber....

Yea. Ur prof. is right. Not gonna deny it... but I was talking about tha ones I find. U gotta keep in mind that I work in a city with 2/3rds of tha people living on KFC and cheap snack cakes.
But hmmm. I must be confussed bc the only latent aneurysm I know of has more to do with tha aortic arch.
And I have not heard anything about centinel aneurysms. Although, I have heard of a sentinel headache. I remember this from tha last berry aneurysm. Went into tha hospital (a hospital with no neuro on staff) with this headache. After he sat in triage for a few hours, they called us to run him hot to a level 1 hospital. Yea, by the time he was with me ..... no good.
Heart rate was was a perfect 60 bpm. 2perfect. It was beautiful on tha monitor, how perfect it was. Well, that was until we got on tha highway(about 5 minutes later). Suddenly, 58, 58, 50, 42, asystole. Yea. Working a code on tha highway sux. He was 35.
But yea. It's cool that u have a good neuro prof.
My uncle is a neurologist. He's kinda da bomb,2.
He's always inventing crazy devices. Here's a link to his site.
Jordaneuro.com

Last edited:
So, I woke up today groggy as hell, chest hurting, sweaty, and fukkin hot, most likely from the heavy ass blanket I had on top of me, but I digress.

So, it got me to thinkin, if you die in your sleep you just don't wake up, therefore you don't know you died. I'd rather know I was going to die or about to die, that way if I died, I was somewhat awares of it.

your thoughts?

I would love to die in my sleep.
My fear is tha part after death. Have nightmares about being in a coffin or burned alive for my ashes. It's like I am still alive but everyone thinks I'm dead in my nightmares. SUX.

Yea. Ur prof. is right. Not gonna deny it... but I was talking about tha ones I find. U gotta keep in mind that I work in a city with 2/3rds of tha people living on KFC and cheap snack cakes.
But hmmm. I must be confussed bc the only latent aneurysm I know of has more to do with tha aortic arch.
And I have not heard anything about centinel aneurysms. Although, I have heard of a sentinel headache. I remember this from tha last berry aneurysm. Went into tha hospital (a hospital with no neuro on staff) with this headache. After he sat in triage for a few hours, they called us to run him hot to a level 1 hospital. Yea, by the time he was with me ..... no good.
Heart rate was was a perfect 60 bpm. 2perfect. It was beautiful on tha monitor, how perfect it was. Well, that was until we got on tha highway(about 5 minutes later). Suddenly, 58, 58, 50, 42, asystole. Yea. Working a code on tha highway sux. He was 35.
But yea. It's cool that u have a good neuro prof.
My uncle is a neurologist. He's kinda da bomb,2.
He's always inventing crazy devices. Here's a link to his site.
Jordaneuro.com

I did a literal translation, what the "centinel aneurysm" refers to is the aneurism that has been very slowly bleeding out and is not fully burst, it causes the centinel headaches that's why in spanish it it associated to the word centinel, latent is used to describe it as a imminent aneurysm since it will eventually burst if not clamped on time...

Lost in translation I guess :)

I did a literal translation, what the "centinel aneurysm" refers to is the aneurism that has been very slowly bleeding out and is not fully burst, it causes the centinel headaches that's why in spanish it it associated to the word centinel, latent is used to describe it as a imminent aneurysm since it will eventually burst if not clamped on time...

Lost in translation I guess :)

aaahhhh haaaa.:idea:
ok. Now it makes sense. Thanx! I'm over here in tha midwest speakin one language,lol.:artist:

Not knowing is bliss.
The torture of death row is they know when.

Trust me on this studies show that ignorance really is bliss.

studies show? so they ask the person on death row, right before they die how scared they are? and then ask the sleeping person before they die if they are scared? yah, pretty sure the sleeping person probably wont be as scared...

or are you saying they interview the people after they die..."hey, dead person, were you scared?"

im not exactly sure what you are saying these studies show, but id definitely like to take a look at them

wernt you saying you were smart in another thread?

Top Bottom