Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A green Shake daily

Woaisel

do you think if I wake up in the morning and drink a green shake that it will give me benefits?
I just don’t have the time during the day to eat enough fruits and vegetables. I know you’re supposed to get like four or five servings of vegetables a day which I think is ridiculous it would be so much simpler to drink one of these shakes and be done

do you think if I wake up in the morning and drink a green shake that it will give me benefits?
I just don’t have the time during the day to eat enough fruits and vegetables. I know you’re supposed to get like four or five servings of vegetables a day which I think is ridiculous it would be so much simpler to drink one of these shakes and be done
greens are fine daily mix with fruits and veggies

That's BS.

I recommend you get a high quality greens powder

Top Bottom