Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bleeding after pin

maccy

Hey all the last 4 pins ive done once I pull out im getting a bit more blood then usual is it possible im just going through old injection sites? Could I be be loosing any of the gear when the blood comes out ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using EliteFitness

There are a few things I can think of: If you've lost a lot of body fat, and are very lean, there is sometimes more blood after an injection. Also, if you're hitting veins, which is common when pinning delts, and certain other places, that would be a cause. As far as if you're losing gear, YES!!!!! It's happened to the best of us. The oil will dribble out fast, so you should always be prepared to hold a cotton ball or other clean pad with pressure for a few mins when this happens. To reduce the chance of that, use a longer needle and split your dose into 2 injections if you're injecting 2 or more cc's, IMHO.

The only other thing, which I hate to mention, but is fact... If you have developed any kind of medical issues such as diabetes, super-high blood pressure, or other conditions which cause trouble with blood clotting ability, these would cause the bleeding pin sites too. Please get your glucose tested and use good common sense, if you think you should see a doctor.

Charles

There are a few things I can think of: If you've lost a lot of body fat, and are very lean, there is sometimes more blood after an injection. Also, if you're hitting veins, which is common when pinning delts, and certain other places, that would be a cause. As far as if you're losing gear, YES!!!!! It's happened to the best of us. The oil will dribble out fast, so you should always be prepared to hold a cotton ball or other clean pad with pressure for a few mins when this happens. To reduce the chance of that, use a longer needle and split your dose into 2 injections if you're injecting 2 or more cc's, IMHO.

The only other thing, which I hate to mention, but is fact... If you have developed any kind of medical issues such as diabetes, super-high blood pressure, or other conditions which cause trouble with blood clotting ability, these would cause the bleeding pin sites too. Please get your glucose tested and use good common sense, if you think you should see a doctor.

Charles

Thanks for that mate will get onto it asap

i honestly think you are hitting scar tissue and when you break through you are getting bleeding. i swear this happens to me when i pin the same spot frequently.

you gotta get more places to pin, if necesssary get someone to help you. i cannot pin my glutes so i get my gf to help plunge

pecs are a good place to pin that guys seem to ignore

if you are not already, draw with one pin and then pin with another--and make sure to keep still/don't move the needle around while injecting

i honestly think you are hitting scar tissue and when you break through you are getting bleeding. i swear this happens to me when i pin the same spot frequently.

you gotta get more places to pin, if necesssary get someone to help you. i cannot pin my glutes so i get my gf to help plunge

Yeah im pinning glutes alone have no probs with it at all but swear it was scar tissue I was going through. 2x per week alternating sides

if you are not already, draw with one pin and then pin with another--and make sure to keep still/don't move the needle around while injecting

Yeah already doing that bro n I have a pretty steady hand but possibly could pull out on a bit of an angle just as it comes out

b/c the pin is cut on an angle and so freakin' sharp i find it real easy to draw blood w the slightest move esp glutes b/c it's a weird angle try bis live pinning there bc easy to control--I can't pin pecks b/c of a neck issue and i go all cross-eyed looking down

b/c the pin is cut on an angle and so freakin' sharp i find it real easy to draw blood w the slightest move esp glutes b/c it's a weird angle try bis live pinning there bc easy to control--I can't pin pecks b/c of a neck issue and i go all cross-eyed looking down

Ive always pinned glutes never really had an issue just the last few times. Only been 4wks on 500mg sus250 n havent really kicked in yet so was a little worried I was loosing some oil due to the bleeding

pecs are a good pinning site? kinda nervous thinking about it...

Top Bottom