Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stress is outta control

I hate stress. Have learned to stay away from things that stress me out. If flying is doing it to you, fuck it - don't take the trip

I've been using GABA and St. John's wort lately and it has helped take the edge off of life for me at least. Just saying.

Hi Jack, I'm a Naturopath so I've been on naturals all week for anxiety. I will take the Ativan with me only as an Emergency.
Also, make sure you take Theanine with your GABA, it helps GABA cross the blood/brain/barrier

Don't feel like working out, eating, seeing anyone and I've not slept well.

I'm flying in a few days for the first time in 30 yrs. Biggest fear of my life.
If I die, you're all in my will.
I don't have much, but some property and my RRSP's. You can split the furniture. My shoe/purse collection goes to Cindy. Mitch, you can share.

I have some degree of anxiety everyday of my life, usually in the evening.

I resolved myself to teh fact I'm never flying again. One less thing to be anxious about.

Fuck flying!

I hate stress. Have learned to stay away from things that stress me out. If flying is doing it to you, fuck it - don't take the trip

Nah, it's time I face my fears. Life gets smaller when we have too many fears. I want to travel and see the world, so need to face this monkey on my back

Blue, do you drive a car? I'm serious here.

I have some degree of anxiety everyday of my life, usually in the evening.

I resolved myself to teh fact I'm never flying again. One less thing to be anxious about.

Fuck flying!

I resolved myself to that as well....then realized I'm bigger than my fears.
You will get there Pick! Be gentle with yourself ok

Top Bottom