Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious question: do women have wet dreams?

SoKlueles

I love Mava
Platinum
I mean. last night i had a dream.....and in my dream i was so fucking horny it was awful......and i needed a quick release...so i masturbated...in my dream that is......i dont THINK i masturbated while i was dreaming...but do women have wet dreams?

yeah, i think women do b/c one time my girl friend woke up masterbating.. she said she was having a dream and was really doing it to herself..

Nice!...I'd love to watch a girl while she's dreaming...and then start touching her...while she gets hornier and hornier... :p :p

my girlfriend occasionally has them.. she used to spend the night all the time.. and she woke up in the middle of the night one night.. after dissing me for some loving because she was "tired".. she woke up in the middle of the night with a good little dream and feeling a little horny and took care of that shit herself.. needless to say.. i was pissed.. i mean.. wake my ass up.. ill be up and ready to go before you can have them panties off.. lol.. but oh well.. for her doing that and not inviting me to her little mid night party.. i got what i deserved 10fold the next 2 nights.. lol

Sure we do. I do especially when I have a sexual ecounter with a woman.
My b/f trips if I want to go to my g/f's house to play or have her cum over if he is gone and for some reason when I think about this I have dreams of being with other girls but hardly ever guys. Even though I love the cock!!!

I've woken hubby up moaning in my sleep. I'll cum in my sleep but not squirting orgasms, just clitoral orgasms, leaving me very wet and ready for him to enter me and finish me off right. One of the benefits of being married...always having your partner there when you're horny in the middle of the night.

I will usually remember what I was dreaming about if he wakes me gently by working his hand inbetween my legs during the dream. ;)

Top Bottom