Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies What is your ideal dick size

F

Frackal

Yes yes alot of it is in how you work it but dont deny that dick size is important too.... I am trying to make mine about 8 inches long and about 7 inches in circumference... what has been optimal in your experience...

(Jelquing)

Lol, how are you trying to make it 8 inches. If you succeed let me know bro, i could a couple of extra inches.

I'm under pressure Frack. I'm having sex with a chick i met a few weeks ago for the time tomorrow night, and all she's been saying is how she loves bick cocks. I haven't made any chick pass out due to my size yet, haha, so i'm feeling the pressure, LOL.

I'm gonna have to pull all my moves out tomorrow night......

Last edited:
vinylgroover said:
Lol, how are you trying to make it 8 inches. If you succeed let me know bro, i could a couple of extra inches.

I'm under pressure Frack. I'm having sex with a chick i met a few weeks ago for the time tomorrow night, and all she's been saying is how she loves bick cocks. I haven't made any chick pass out due to my size yet, haha, so i'm feeling the pressure, LOL.

I'm gonna have to pull all my moves out tomorrow night......

Dude.. that IS severely fucked up.

I don't know if women realize how traumatic something like that could be to a guy if he's a bit insecure about his size.

Personally, i've never had any complaints and even been told on occassion that i had a "huge" penis (don't know what she'd been smoking.. lol) ... but, still that 1st time disrobing w/ a mate is always a bit tense.

Personally, I don't like anthying REALLY big. Hubby bought me a really big dildo once...it was too wide and it was impossible for me to cum with it, although it was fun trying! Also, if a guy is extra long and goes balls deep, it HURTS! I say, two fists long with the head still sticking out is perfect for me. Smaller is good...I almost never pick the biggest toy when I masturbate. I dunno...I guess it depends on the girls anatomy....which is a very good argument for pre-marital sex, gotta make sure you fit well together. A good thing to keep in mind is that the g-spot is not that deep. If a single finger can get a girl off, so can a smaller dick.

Two of mine.

I was curious to figure out the length of my husband's cock and I noticed that I could fit both of my hands wrapped around it and the head still stuck out. It was so important to me that I can't even remember what the measurement was. LOL Lesson learned: dick size really does not matter as long as it's in the "normal" range.

Bunkka said:

I don't know if women realize how traumatic something like that could be to a guy if he's a bit insecure about his size.

THEY KNOW EXACTLY HOW TRAUMATIC IT IS.....WHY DO YOU THINK WHEN THEY GET PISSED THAT THE FIRST THING THEY SAY IS "THATS WHY YOU HAVE A LITTLE DICK" OR SOME STUPIDS SHIT LIKE THAT. WHETHER YOU HAVE A 20" DICK OR A 3" DICK, THEY WILL SAY YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK. EVEN WHEN YOU SEND PICTURES OF HER SUCKING YOUR DICK OUT TO PEOPLE AND IT PROVES YOU DONT HAVE A SMALL DICK, THEY WILL STILL SAY YOU HAVE A SMALL DICK.

KAYNE

Frackal said:
Yes yes alot of it is in how you work it but dont deny that dick size is important too.... I am trying to make mine about 8 inches long and about 7 inches in circumference... what has been optimal in your experience...

(Jelquing)

Frackal are you trying to hurt some girl? :D

7" in circumference... NO -NO -NO -NO
I don't think she will let you get near her.. ;)
And 8" long... She will have to get on top...

"It not what you have;
it's how you use it..:mommakin:"

:FRlol: @ Dial_tone

vinylgroover said:
all she's been saying is how she loves bick cocks.

I've had several different size cocks in my life...Never a " bick" cock. ...

Would you post a picture so I can see what I'm missing? :)

Frackal I will throw my 2cents in. From my observations, ladies prefer thicker than longer, but would not give up to much length for the sake of girth. Don't forget the most sensitive area of a woman's pussy is the first three inches of the "cavern." Length can help hit her cul de sac, but as the one lady said anything near 8 can hurt depending on the woman's size/experience. I think if you go for 7" girth it might be ok, but that also should be the limit. 6-6.5 girth is a lot more manageable for women I believe.

and on the point of the girls saying they like big dicks, it is a total mindfuck/jealousy fuck. Most girls have no clue. Girls think a 7" dick is about 10", partly because many guys in general exaggerate their dick size and girls get a warped idea of average because there are so many guys who are 6" going around telling the boards and their partners, oh yeah I'm 8" on a good day.

Take my word for it, don't go crazy with size. It's fun for the one nighters and for show, but eventually you'll meet a girl you want to settle down with, and a 10" dick, though impressive, will probably add strain in more ways than one to the relationship.

Top Bottom