Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ladies What is your ideal dick size

Frackal said:
Yes yes alot of it is in how you work it but dont deny that dick size is important too.... I am trying to make mine about 8 inches long and about 7 inches in circumference... what has been optimal in your experience...

(Jelquing)

I did a yahoo search on jelquing. How does it differ from what many men already do? Play with themselves while watching ball games or whatever.

After my 3" reduction surgery, they show less enthusiasm during oral but intercourse now allows unhibited thrusting and gyrating and stuff. I'm still not sure it was good for me but I got tired of hospitalizing the dames.

I'm 7.25" long and 7" in circumference.

I've been in the situation where you go balls deep and the girl winces because it hurts...

Also i've been told that some girls get "sore" because of the girth, but added lube can help with that.

Dial_tone said:
vinylgroover, turn off the lights and slip on a dick extender. She'll never notice....unless it falls off when you pull out. Then just go "damn girl, your pussy is so tight you broke my dick off!".

LOL!!!!!! haha that was funny!

VG! babe!!! youll do fine, im sure!

frackle- hey asswipe how ya doin?

perfect size for me?? 7-8 inches and thick is great.. um, i was with someone with a 10 inch and almost died it was horrible!

Friscochick said:

perfect size for me?? 7-8 inches and thick is great.. um, i was with someone with a 10 inch and almost died it was horrible!

stay away from the black guys....

btw- did I mention that I'm black.

How do those 7-8 inchers work in your ass frisco? OK or too big?

Top Bottom