Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am I t

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

this is classic - just sayin

Re: I had so much sex with the hubby the other night I had to sit on an ice pack. Am

he/she is cheating on you

Well I got your attention didn't I? Obviously you could not handle me.

You're probably correct....

I'm Prussian...we have a thing about duty and honor that I was taught by my grandfather after he immigrated.... after our family lands were confiscated.... The material is irrelevant...and I'll always respect and love my Melody for understanding me....

This song was my kryptonite with Mel...

I would make a smart ass comment about your intelligence but I'm too lazy....:)

You're probably correct....

I'm Prussian...we have a thing about duty and honor that I was taught by my grandfather after he immigrated.... after our family lands were confiscated.... The material is irrelevant...and I'll always respect and love my Melody for understanding me....

This song was my kryptonite with Mel...

I would make a smart ass comment about your intelligence but I'm too lazy....:)
WTF? Did you just ride a time machine out the 14th century? Woa

Damn now 'm gonna have to be watchin your ass!

Top Bottom