Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooker!!!

MILF69 said:
I said it was stupid that he had to even think about paying to be fucked in the first place. Maybe you dumb asses should read all the posts before you fucking shoot your mouths off at me.
you didnt say that at all
hell you cant even comprehend the posts you make now
maybe you should read your own posts or have someone that can understand the english language read them to you then explain what they mean before you come on here shooting your mouth off at the guys

MILF69 said:
Hey Stryker...are you that desperate that you have to pay a fucking hooker to fuck you...Jesus Christ! If you're going to pay $200 to fuck why don't you pay $200 to get you head checked! I'm sorry but you might deserve to catch something! .....o.k I'm not sorry for saying that!

Its ok MILF. We all have our own opinions. I would have told stryker he was desperate and need his head checked...If he would have went out on a date and spent $200 on some girl...who probably has a bf/backup...maybe using you to brag to her gfs...trying to make bf jealous...just wanted a free fucking meal...etc etc.

Whats the fucking difference?

hamstershaver said:
you didnt say that at all
hell you cant even comprehend the posts you make now
maybe you should read your own posts or have someone that can understand the english language read them to you then explain what they mean before you come on here shooting your mouth off at the guys

Did he or did he not say he met a hooker at the bar and offered to pay $200 for her? She declined and he got it for free...correct? I originally said if he was going to think about paying to be fucked he should have his head checked because it's pretty fucked up to pay.

What do you not understand or don't you get about what it is that I'm saying...Jesus Christ...seriously. I'm saying that's it's fucked up to pay for sex. READ MY FUCKING POSTS!!!!!!

MILF69 said:
Did he or did he not say he met a hooker at the bar and offered to pay $200 for her? She declined and he got it for free...correct? I originally said if he was going to think about paying to be fucked he should have his head checked because it's pretty fucked up to pay.

What do you not understand or don't you get about what it is that I'm saying...Jesus Christ...seriously. I'm saying that's it's fucked up to pay for sex. READ MY FUCKING POSTS!!!!!!

Agreed...I think its fucked up to pay for sex...Thats why I don't date.

EDIT...Or get married :)

MILF69 said:

no slow one he told her that she would have to pay him 200 dollars to fuck him, she thought it was funny so she gave him a freebie
why the fuck would she think it was funny if he offered to pay her 200 bucks?
holy shit you arent the brightest bulb are you?
READ HIS FUCKING POSTS!!!!!

dumb ass

MILF69 said:

All this from a person with a name of MILF69??????? A bit capricious??

I have had many MILFS and they cost a lot more!

O.K. this is my last post to this retarded thread...Again I will say I UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING JOKE HE PLAYED ON THE HOOKER...I'm not stupid you fuck...my point for the last time...HE FUCKED A SKANKY, DIRTY, FILTHY HOOKER...do you get that part of what I'm saying? Other people on this thread seem too...I get the joke, the reversal of money, everything...I also get that you're boring the shit out of me with your mouth...Hmmm that's probably why you fuck instead of lick...you bore the women...ooops sorry the MEN!!!! Bye Bye SOB!!!!

MILF69 said:
O.K. this is my last post to this retarded thread...Again I will say I UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING JOKE HE PLAYED ON THE HOOKER...I'm not stupid you fuck...my point for the last time...HE FUCKED A SKANKY, DIRTY, FILTHY HOOKER...do you get that part of what I'm saying? Other people on this thread seem too...I get the joke, the reversal of money, everything...I also get that you're boring the shit out of me with your mouth...Hmmm that's probably why you fuck instead of lick...you bore the women...ooops sorry the MEN!!!! Bye Bye SOB!!!!
lmao you are kidding right?
in one post to me you say "Did he or did he not say he met a hooker at the bar and OFFERED TO PAY $200 FOR HER?"
and now you are saying you understood his post the whole time and that it was a "reversal of money" joke
face it you didnt get it, everyone in this thread knows you didnt get it, your posts in this thread prove you didnt get it and that your reading comprehension is somewhere between a mongoloids and a first grader, you got fucking pwned by your own stupidity and now are trying to make shit up
seriously you are a fucking tard

Top Bottom