Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hooker!!!

Hey Stryker...are you that desperate that you have to pay a fucking hooker to fuck you...Jesus Christ! If you're going to pay $200 to fuck why don't you pay $200 to get you head checked! I'm sorry but you might deserve to catch something! .....o.k I'm not sorry for saying that!

MILF69 said:
Hey Stryker...are you that desperate that you have to pay a fucking hooker to fuck you...Jesus Christ! If you're going to pay $200 to fuck why don't you pay $200 to get you head checked! I'm sorry but you might deserve to catch something! .....o.k I'm not sorry for saying that!

Easy Milf he got it for free!

MILF69 said:
reading comprehension isnt your strong suit i see, thats ok you have a vagina so all is forgiven

hamstershaver said:
reading comprehension isnt your strong suit i see, thats ok you have a vagina so all is forgiven

I comprehend just fine...and you can kiss my ass for the pussy comment!

Top Bottom