Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls into inter-racial: help please!

Allon said:
You guys are full off shit, not liking a girl cause she slept with a black guy means you are reacist and NOT open minded.

Maybe I should have stated she was with a thug. There are no together, intelligent, ambitious , responsible blacks in my little area.

What is your area? apart from it being Holland which has many black people. what do you live in some small village where all the blacks are thugs? I don't buy it.

Allon said:
What is your area? apart from it being Holland which has many black people. what do you live in some small village where all the blacks are thugs? I don't buy it.

I do live in a rural area and the very few blacks I see here look right out of a gangster rap video

Robert Jan said:
I do live in a rural area and the very few blacks I see here look right out of a gangster rap video

Ok, so you are saying you are not racist? You have no problem with colored people?

Allon said:
Ok, so you are saying you are not racist? You have no problem with colored people?

Don't have a problem with a coloured man. Do have a problem with the development that they're taking over Europe.

Not even really that. More that people with foreign cultures and beliefs are.

Their skin colour is not what MAKES them different. It's what makes them easier to spot as different people.

Look RJ, I really appreciate most your posts, you seem to be a highly intelligent and well educated person, as well as being open minded and moderate. so I am surprised and dumbfounded by what you are saying.
Take it from me, I live in one of the racist countries in the world, Israel, I also spent a number of years in my youth in South Africa back in the apartheid days so I know about racism.
What you are saying above is racist, I can understand what motivates you to say it and feel this way but you gotta see the big picture.
The Dutch and English as well as the rest of Europe totally fucked up Africa over the last 500 years. Therefore I beleive that Europe has to accept many Africans into Europe and allow for integration. Its the same with the slaves in America, many of their offspring till this days are in "The Hood" and it will still take some time for this to be mended. It sucks but it is YOUR ancestors doing. Your attitude will not make the situation better, and enough people with your attitude will make it take longer to get better.

Robert Jan said:
Don't have a problem with a coloured man.

Sure you do and for the life of me I can't understand why you insist on pretending that you don't.

Dial_tone said:
Sure you do and for the life of me I can't understand why you insist on pretending that you don't.

As I lived in south africa in my youth I am surprised with myself that I still get shocked and disgusted everytime afresh when I see the kind of racism I have seen on this thread. I should be used to it by now.

I sure have experienced the ELITIST Dutch attitude many times before, booth in South Africa, Holland, Germany, and England. I have met more racist Dutch people than I have any other apart from South Africans.
Robert Jan, only 18, so smart and yet still a brainwashed, racist, elitist member of the Dutch royalty/Free mason/Whatever.

I'll admit it, I'm racist.

I dont like blacks because that whole hip-hop ghetto crap is ruining america.

I dont like gypsies and their theiving ways.

The same goes with those stinkin jew pieces of crapola

and I hate white people who think and act black.

oh, and crackheads too.

ok, dial tone, give me another bomb for exercising my freedom of speech again. go ahead

Dial_tone said:

Oh please, don't take an all high and mighty attitude here. You have racial dislikes in you just like anyone else, but wait opps i forgot only the white man can be racist, to every other race it's a foreign thought, their minds are oh so pure. I remeber your comments about the white girlfriend you have, it went something to the effect of giving it to her for your people kinda thing, hipocracy? sp.

At least RJ is open about his thoughts, most here pretend to be high and mighty but mumble racial insults under their breath walking down the street. And not liking a particular demographic of black people does not make one racist. I worked and hung out with guys from Africa (Nigeria) and one thing we had in common when hanging out is we all equally hated black gangbangers. So imagine that a white guy with a bunch of Africans hating on black gangbangers, with the Africans openly calling them Niggers and stating how much they would love to shoot them for being lazy, standing round the corner all day dealing and doing who knows what.

Next time you guys are so quick to pin the racist tail on the donkey make sure you have the persons entire perspective on the issue, not just tid bits that make it easy to jump to conclusions.

Top Bottom