Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

girls into inter-racial: help please!

chiro2b

quick story before the question...

I recently dated a little blonde hottie (and as you can see I am white), who one night got drunk and preceded to tell me that i was the first white guy she had been sexually attracted to since she was a junior in high school...She had a "confessional" attitude about it until i reassured her that i didn't give a shit about that...i don't care one way or the other...

Now, about 6 months later, i am faced once again with a hot little blonde who has previously only dated black guys...Now, I understand that everyone has preferences and types, but does it go deeper than that for inter-racial couples? I am just curious, for i can't see myself just dating a specific ethnicity...

If you mean "deeper" ...from a female's point of view the answer is yeah lol.

As for feelings between a white woman and a coloured guy it is the same as between a white girl and a white guy. The love is still there between two people, sometimes you may have to deal with cultural differences but its pretty much the same.

every human is capable of the same range of emotions, therefore it makes sense that every couple can experience the same range of emotions together, no matter the skin color-i agree with you there...

once you go black, you never go back, atta boy chrio way to break that rule. On the serious side, luckily these girls have been brought up to have an open mind, so thats always a plus. I really dont think it's any deeper than just preference, but then again i've never experienced it.

I'm black and I date mostly white because the girls I meet are mostly white. I don't have a problem with black women and would marry one in a heart beat. I just don't like those green chicks.....they stink and don't shave their pits. :)

When women of a certain race date men from another race exclusively, with exclusively being the key word, there's a world of shit under the surface you don't want to touch. They're not emotionally stable individuals and that's putting it nicely. I have seen this with black girls that date white guys exclusively, and same for the white girls dating black guys exclusively. I'm not saying they have to be basket cases in hiding to do this, but in real life it just really seems to be that way.

GREGORY said:
When women of a certain race date men from another race exclusively, with exclusively being the key word, there's a world of shit under the surface you don't want to touch. They're not emotionally stable individuals and that's putting it nicely. I have seen this with black girls that date white guys exclusively, and same for the white girls dating black guys exclusively. I'm not saying they have to be basket cases in hiding to do this, but in real life it just really seems to be that way.

I'm from a very racially mixed area, and my high school was much the same (60% white, 30% black, 10% hispanic), and I can second this for the most part. I don't know why it is, but it is....? People who switch between races, but aren't exclusive, are find though... weird?

Top Bottom