Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sugar intake during carb ups

getbigagain

I have been doing the CKD bulk for a whilw now and do get the bloat for a few days after the 36 hour carb up. The bloat is in my belly. This past weekend I only had 100 grams of glycoload after the brutal leg workout and the other 12 meals were sweet potatoes,rice,oats,oat bran and potatoes. Will the low sugar intake hurt me with my gains while bulking or are carbs carbs as far as muscle building goes. I mean I had about 1200 grams of carbs,100 fat and about 300 protein from Friday night through Satruday night, that is not including the 250 gram carb load on Wednsday before my back/bi workout. Oh yeh, it says to have high glycemic carbs on the wednsday refeed, would it hurt this week to just have rice and potatoes. I seem to get tired after the pacncakes and glycolaod. Thanks for the ear.

when i did it i was very strict during the week, i didn't carb up midweek like you say you are doing. workouts where a bitch for a while but i fought through it and after about 4-5 wks my energy levels came back up and workouts wheren't so bad.

for the carbup, i'd load from friday night until i went to sleep saturday. i woulnd't count ANYTHING. i'd just eat whatever i desired and as much as i wanted to eat of it. i didnt' just load up on donuts and icecream, but i did eat olive garden if i wanted to (skipped the dessert). i did this for like 12 wks or so and i lost a lot of fat and actually put on a good amount of muscle (i was on a cycle during the time and am an endo morph so that probably played a role)

sunday through friday night were strict on the ckd foods only. did lots of cardio and lifted hard.

the reason you get tired after the pancakes and glycoload is the insulin spike. this diet makes you more sensitve to your body's insulin response and when insulin is high you get tired.

Top Bottom