Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Skipping Vitamins Minerals Contest day?

BrickGirl

Would it be okay to skip vitamins and minerals contest day when you are just sipping on water to prevent stomach aches, minerals tend to kill my stomach without a bunch of water in it, thoughts/suggestions? Thanks! :)

thats what i was told BG, not to take any vitamins the last couple days before the show,

From experience this am, i know not to take any vitamins on an empty stomache. not a pleasant feeling:(

contest day it wouldnt be a big deal, IMO. the day prior you will want to make sure you get enough potassium, C, etc though. before you shut off your water.

remember contest day isnt particularly the most healthy day in a BB'ers preparation phase, nor is the last week for that matter. make sure you get enough vites and mins during your depletion/repletion stage though. with the decreased variety of food its almost crucial so your system isnt too far out of whack. with all the water you are drinking, you flush electrolytes out like its cool so definitely make sure you get enough sodium early on in the week and potassium later in the week.

Top Bottom