Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should I take the diet to the extreme? Please help...any opinion appreciated.

tp8181

Alright guys...I got my bodyfat done today and have found that my diet is working but not as good as I would like. As of now I am weighiing in @ 293 with 15% bf. I just started my cycle last tuesday and is consisting of 900mg of eq, gram of prop, 40 mg/d anavar, 50mg/d or winny, and between 152 and 228 mg of GAC para. I have some t3 on hand along with some ip clen coming in. Now, My diet is alright, I am taking in 541 grams of protein a day, 320 g carbs, and 50 g of fat. Now, I was looking into the Anabolic diet with Paquale and it looked interesting.....I need help determining if I should go for it and grab the book and do the damn diet, or just start to up my cardio and let the chips fall where they may. I am really confused and don't mind being a little fat, but I would like it better to show a little muscle for the summer. Thanks for your opinions.

I would maintain my current cycle and think about a serious DNP cycle in your near future.

Drop that BF from 15 to 9 in about 10 days.
:kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken: :kaioken:

shoot me an email at [email protected] My friend is dieting for a show, and he got pretty ripped, he has a show coming up, he wrote up a diet for me, I just started it. Theres alot of little tricks that your probably not doing to maximize fatloss...

The_Blond_Myth said:
shoot me an email at [email protected] My friend is dieting for a show, and he got pretty ripped, he has a show coming up, he wrote up a diet for me, I just started it. Theres alot of little tricks that your probably not doing to maximize fatloss...

I'd like to look at that diet, would you mind emailing it to me?? [email protected].

Thanks

Top Bottom