Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roids are useless without food

Well right now I am on a sus250 @500mg/wk only cycle and just entered week 4...My diet hasnt been super great, been trying to pack in as many calories as possible but not always the best ones...in the first 2.5 weeks I gained 8lbs and not very much was fatty...at least my gut doesnt look any bigger ;) but during wk 3 i had 5 finals and lots of projects due in college...hardly slept in a week...avg 2-3 hrs a night...hardly any food intake...maybe 2 meals a day...almost zero training...was always at the library or the lab...and missed my injection night (mon) postponing it till friday afternoon :mad: needless to say I fucked up on wk 3 bad...dropped down from 193 all the way to starting 185...my friends said i was noticeably smaller than what i had been...lesson learned, finals over i immediately started stuffing my face hardcore trained fucking hard and slept 10+ hours a day...just finished a big ass combo whey/weight gainer/creatine shake in a 3 cup glass...well the good news is that I have gained back about 6 of those 8 lost lbs since friday :D GOD I LOVE THIS JUICE!!!! MAN I COULDA HAD MORE OUTTA THIS THAN I WILL GET NOW AND THAT PISSES ME OFF :mad:
maybe this cycle will get extended to compensate...

Thats highly doubtful he didn't gain one pound. The water retention alone would have been quite a few pounds if his gear was real. And even eating minimum amounts of food, his body would have began synthesizing proteins like crazy from the meat he ate, even if his general protein intake was low. Look at the slaves during colonial america. They gained mass off rice slop and the cotton they ate while they were working. You would literally have to be trying not to gain weight on a test/dbol cycle to not gain weight. Have you suggested protein supps for your friend? There a no-eaters best friend, trust me :)

YellowD said:
Thats highly doubtful he didn't gain one pound. The water retention alone would have been quite a few pounds if his gear was real. And even eating minimum amounts of food, his body would have began synthesizing proteins like crazy from the meat he ate, even if his general protein intake was low. Look at the slaves during colonial america. They gained mass off rice slop and the cotton they ate while they were working. You would literally have to be trying not to gain weight on a test/dbol cycle to not gain weight. Have you suggested protein supps for your friend? There a no-eaters best friend, trust me :)

Believe me, he didn't gain anything. He's still as scrawny as before he started the cycle. Like I said I explained to him exactly how to eat. I wrote out a whole diet plan that I told him to follow relegiously everyday. And yes he bought plenty of protien powder as I told him to and it all went untouched because "he didn't like the taste of it".

It was a complete waste of my time and a waste of good gear. I will never bother wasting my time again trying to help someone. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Top Bottom