Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nutrition after a cut

BuildEyal

Hey
I've been cutting for some time now,
and its over, so i was thinking, how is the eating done after the cut is over?
obviously my metabolism isn't as high as it was before the cut,
so i cant go back to eating as much as before
Is it done gradually?
like adding 200 cals every week or so?
i've been experiencing with it, added 200~ cals to my cut diet,
boom, gained 0.7kg in a few days
But, 3 days ago i started taking creatine (5gr a day)
so perhaps the weight gain isn't mostly fat, but water?

anyways, help with the nutrition now would be great, thanks.

Hey
I've been cutting for some time now,
and its over, so i was thinking, how is the eating done after the cut is over?
obviously my metabolism isn't as high as it was before the cut,
so i cant go back to eating as much as before
Is it done gradually?
like adding 200 cals every week or so?
i've been experiencing with it, added 200~ cals to my cut diet,
boom, gained 0.7kg in a few days
But, 3 days ago i started taking creatine (5gr a day)
so perhaps the weight gain isn't mostly fat, but water?

anyways, help with the nutrition now would be great, thanks.

Kind of a vague description man like what was your diet like during the cut ? What are your current goals? Why do you want to gradually add calories? Post your stats and goals and you'll get a better response.

In my opinion, and I learned a lot of this shit from BioLayne, slowly start to increase cals ( usually carbs) back towards maintenance or whatever you are trying to accomplish. Think it was like 5-10g per day so that's like 150-200 cals per week but like I said more info is needed

Kind of a vague description man like what was your diet like during the cut ? What are your current goals? Why do you want to gradually add calories? Post your stats and goals and you'll get a better response.

In my opinion, and I learned a lot of this shit from BioLayne, slowly start to increase cals ( usually carbs) back towards maintenance or whatever you are trying to accomplish. Think it was like 5-10g per day so that's like 150-200 cals per week but like I said more info is needed

Well during the cut i was eating a 5 eggs omelette, with brown bread (not a lot, as a 10th grader i had to eat sandwiched during school time)
meat/chicken
bananas & apples
tuna with some bread
5 boiled eggs with avocado
it got to around 130gr protein a day, and 2100 cals

Goal of the cut was to lose the fat i gained during the previous 8 months as i gained 10kg of muscle and around 2kg fat.

I want to finish the cut as I'm pretty satisfied with the results and got to the goal i set to myself. (lose 3kg of fat)

I wanna add cals slowly to get to a maintain-period until summer is over since i dont wanna cut anymore,
and to prepare slowly to the next bulk im going to start on september.

You already came to the correct conclusion, you just started taking creatine. In my experience, that is a 5-7 lb weight gain of water.

So you are trying to maintain now, what cals were you cutting at? I agree with slowly upping cals until your weight steadies off...might take a few weeks to figure out...

You already came to the correct conclusion, you just started taking creatine. In my experience, that is a 5-7 lb weight gain of water.

So you are trying to maintain now, what cals were you cutting at? I agree with slowly upping cals until your weight steadies off...might take a few weeks to figure out...

Late reply sorry didnt check the forum
Was cutting from 3200 cals (daily intake during last few weeks of bulk)
to 2100 cals (daily intake during cut, lasted from may 18th to june 28th)
Im noticing weight gains, and some of the new cuts i got from the cut in the lower abs are lost (including the two lines that go on the sides of the abs all the way down)
I figured that as im only 16 i shouldn't cut, because my body is still growing and i should give it what it needs
from june 29th i've added 200 cals each week, just finished a week of 2500, (its been 2 weeks since then), i think that i will stay on 2500 until the next bulk

Thanks for the replies everyone

Top Bottom