Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Not eating after 6 pm works?

Etiss

There is this popular belief, that if you want to lose weight you should not eat after 6 pm. How true does it hold? That does not seem really logical to me, but hey – who knows! Thanks guys!

That is complete BS. What matters the most, are the total calories you take in during the day, and the macros of your meals. This thing of not eating after 6 pm might work only if you eat normally during the rest of the day – this way you end up having 1-2 meals less, and fast for 12 hours approximately, which is intermittent fasting. However, most people will stuff themselves with food before 6 pm, because later they can't eat....

It has no science backing it what so ever.

Is that 6PM EST? General mountain time? Pacific time?

What about a night worker who doesn't wake up until 2PM. Is it still 6PM? What about a coffee shop worker who wakes up at 4AM and goes to bed at 8PM. Is it still 6PM?

See where I am coming from?

You guys completely destroyed that myth here! I will spread the word among the people I know! What a myth...

I like the idea of not eating 4 hours before bed. Whatever that time may be. It takes your body around 4 hours for insulin levels to go back down after eating so that way when you are sleeping your body can focus on other things like healing and repair. It will also help you stay in a caloric deficit. I really like the idea personally.

Top Bottom