Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's program journal for all to see...

bascially Needto, SBT and other make up a full 12 week meal plan, training routine and supplement advice for what to take. It comes from 3 educated individuals who know what there doing and for $125 bucks I feel it is a great price. Were talking about a true life changing event here which I am trying to do and I feel that is priceless especially my health.

Like I said my friend. 4 weeks from now you will be amazed if you follow us to the letter. :heart::heart:

Ok guys and gals I am going to share with you so far my program here and update on a daily basis just about for you all to see how this prgram actually does work!!!

First I started the program last Monday of last week the 5th of July so it has been 10 days so far as of today. My goal is to mainly lose weight and gain some more strength at the same time. I was 297 lbs on the 5th and today 10 days later I am down to 288lbs and feeling strong as shit!!! Also down almost 1 inch in my waist. The advice I have been given on this program is great from Needto, SBT and Nelson. You get great advice from dieting, training and of course Needto's genius chemical adivce. The supps I am on are freaking great. I can't say enough for what I was recommended to take and what to do and it is working.

Btw I have done it all from Weight Watchers and all the other programs. I'm not saying those don't work, but this has been the easiest for me honestly and so far in 10 days I feel great and see the difference looking in the mirror.

Mood: stressed but happy
Weight: 288.8lbs

Chest/Tris workout:
bench press 6X12
triceps push downs: 6x12
Butterfly machine: 5x12
Regular Bench Smith machine: 5X12
Cable Crossover: 5X12
Wide Bench Press Smith Machine: 5X12
Triceps rope: 5X12
abs: burnouts

Meals 1:
eggs, oatmeal
meal 2:
turkey, almonds
meal 3:
protein whey shake, peanut butter
meal 4:
salad, veggies
meal 5:
protein whey shake
peanut butter
ostrich stick

Bro ignore questions from others and anyone trying to convince you to vary from what you are doing my man. Stick to everything we tell you and let the results do the talking when its all said and done my man.

Ok I had a cheat day yesterday. I feel horrible but I am back on track and gonna kill it much more in thre gym...

Can I add some cardio or just stay with the weights as described?

I have taken the weekend to rest. I will be back in the gym tomorrow (Monday) morning to rev it up some more.

Is cardio ok to add now or just weights still?

Top Bottom