Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Needto's program journal for all to see...

qcraftsman

Ok so I just joined up for Needto's program. I am looking to lose a lot of BF as I am overweight, but still very strong and am trying to add some more muscle as well eventually.

This thread will be my journal for others to see how his program works. There is nothing to say but positive things about Needto as everyone knows so I would like to just share my journey with others here who are interested in the program for thereselves.

cool. i did his program a while back for some aas insight (i had zero) and i came out of it with a pretty complex understanding of cycling after about a month.

bascially Needto, SBT and other make up a full 12 week meal plan, training routine and supplement advice for what to take. It comes from 3 educated individuals who know what there doing and for $125 bucks I feel it is a great price. Were talking about a true life changing event here which I am trying to do and I feel that is priceless especially my health.

Top Bottom