Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

joint pain while eating clean

Nestor Neil

My diet for the last 10 months has been the cleanest I have had in my whole life, but for some reason since I started dieting I feel in my joints in general , I don't take fish oils because I hate the taste, do you think that could be the reason why? I got in very good shape since I started training and eating clean, but my only problem right now is pain, any advice will be very welcome, thank you.

That might be because you are not getting your fatty acids, which are responsible for joint health. Why not get the fish oil in gel capsules
? This form of fish oil is completely tasteless, and it works really well, because it is real fish oil inside of them? Besides, this supplement is very cheap. Also, you could go with the krill oil by N2BM - it has no smell and taste issues whatsoever.

I'm reminded, once again, of a converation with my mum about constipation. I recommended bran and she says 'I don't like the taste' I point out the constipation she was getting can't be something she likes either.

Now you can complain about not liking fish oil and keep the sore joints or...

As the guys say - get the oil in capsules or try n2jointrx

It might be a food sensitivity or allergy - which can cause massive inflammation in the body and side effects like joint pain.

I would get a food sensitivity test done.

Most people have food sensitivities to wheat, dairy and soy. If you don't want to pay for a food sensitivity test, try removing those foods from your diet and see if your joints start to feel better.

Here are the things I recommend for joint issues:

-legit HGH
-Nutrobal
-Ostarine
-n2jointrx
-fish oil - get caps because they will have no taste

Top Bottom