Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I Need Some Help..Stuck

MM107 said:
Fitday.com
i like my Ratios at
40%protein
30%Carbs
30%Fat

While Cutting....
^^ Yup me too :D

Shobe said:
Oh I do eat my veggies believe me. I eat brocoli, cauliflower, corn, spinach, green beans, onions, peppers, etc. I mainly eat all veggies.
NICE

MM107 said:
You must spread some Karma around before giving it to *Bunny* again.
Damn Bunny every damn post i see a intelligent answer thats detailed! I was preety much going to suggest everything bunny quoted in Red as Well.

[/B]
;) heehee Thank you ...

Sorry, I mis typed my response. I didnt mean to say that all I eat is veggies. I meant to say I eat almost all types of veggies. I do eat a lot of protein too.

yEA, sHOBE! You def got some good solid feedback here. If you needthing else Letme know! Oh yea, and here ya go, this was my old diet threads....

MY 2005 DIET!

(These times are estimates)
Meal 1
Brown Rice/Egg Whites
Protein Drink w/ Non Fat Milk.

Meal 2
Go Lean Crunch Cereal w/ non fat Milk

Meal 3
Smuckers All Natural Peanut Butter (1 Serving AMAZING FATS)

Meal 4
Tuna in the Can (1 can) WITH BREAD

Meal 5
Chicken Breast (1 serving at least)

Meal 6
Tuna without Bread.

---------------------------------------------------

This is a Breakdown of what I would personally eat in the Day. It hits around 2000 calls a day.

Hers some Tips from a Nutritional Point of VIEW not Mainstream propaganda

1. Loosing Weight is a Mathematics formula; your body uses a certain amount of energy a day. If you intake More Calories then you Burn, You GAIN Weight. If you take in less then you Burn Is when You LOOSE Weight.
2. You Must Eat. Our Bodies USED TO BE SCAVANGERS 2000 Years ago. That’s not too long ago. Meaning we used to Scavenge for food, search for days without eating. Means our BODIES ARE SUPPOSED TO STORE FAT. FAT IS THE EASIEST Thing for your body to use that’s why it’s stored.
3. Minimum Calorie for men 1800
4. Minimum Calories for Women 1200
5. Counting Calories Looses Body Fat. TIP#1
6. Carbs are not the Enemy, Calories Are, Just don’t eat Carbs LATE. Carbs are for ENERGY NOT SNACKS, SO DO NOT EAT CARBS LATE.
7. Make sure you eat your veggies. Anything Green is GOOD.
8. Don’t Weight yourself Everyday, 1once a week is ok, and make sure it’s in the morning naked after you use the bathroom.
9. DRINK 1 GALLON of WATER A DAY. MINIUMUM. WATER IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR DIETING. FIRST OFF COLD WATER MAKES UR BODY HEAT ITSELF UP TO WARM UP THE WATTER IN YOUR STOMACH, REMEMBER YOUR BODY WANTS TO BE AT 98.6 IF YOU DRINK COLD WATER IT GOES DOWN AND YOUR METABOLISM HAS TO GET IT BACK UP. Plus Water Reduces Skin Marks, Wrinkles, ETC. It flushes out the Body so all nutrients can flow more freely.
10. The diet works, Stick to it. For at least 4-8 Weeks. You will see results no matter what.

Remember. Stomach fat is the last to go since it is the first to get put on. Think of it like a pond. When a pond dries up it dries the edges (arms and legs) and then the middle (stomach)

GOOD FOODS For ya to buy
Chicken Breast
Tuna
Salmon
Steaks (got saturated fats wich aren’t too good)
Shrimp
Fish

Good CARBS
Oatmeal
Brown Rice
Vegetables

Good Fats (Since you are dieting only allow these fats)
Peanuts
Sunflower Seeds
Cashews
All Natural Peanut Butter (must be all natural)

Bad Foods and why
Pizza – Fats and Carbs Don’t Mix They cause insulin spikes and then fat storage
Processed Foods – Usually contain sugar wich causes insulin spikes

Basically anything you eat should be “Healthy” And I mean NON Processed. Processed food would be basically anything that taste good without the need for sauces and stuff

Hope this help. The diet works. I am proof loll, but seriously it will work. Maybe not as fast as I did but you can easily do it. Your metabolism right now is probe running at 15%. Due to all the years of slowing it down. The sudden shock should lift you back to 50+% within a month.

Remember Calories. Hit your minimum and don’t go over maximum is whatever YOU SET FOR YOURSELF just be over 1200 and stop at 1600. If you can’t hit the amount of calories buy meal replacements at health food stores and drink a shake its better then nothing and it will help hitting your minimum.

Diet FAQ. Just Some Quick Q’s and A’s

Q: Is it true your diet is based on calories IN vs. OUT?
A: Of course. It is simple. If your body burns 2000 calories a day, and you have only eaten 1500, then your body will compensate for the 500 missing calories by burning FAT.

Q: So since it is Calories IN vs. Out? So if I eat 1 meal a day that is 500 cals does that work?
A: NO! This does not cause FAT Loss. This causes Starvation Mode. Your body will trigger its "Natural Defenses vs. starvation" Meaning, Your body will hold onto every calorie it can and ONLY Burn Muscle. Reason Being, To Maintain 1lb of muscle it burns 2x the amount of calories, so if your body thinks it is starving it is going to eat the first thing that uses the most energy, and that is muscles.

Q: But when I starve myself I drop 20LBs a month.....
A: Yes, exactly, muscle weighs 2 xs as much as Fat, so the more muscle that burns off, the less you weigh. Loosing weight is not about loosing actual Pounds, it is about Loosing BODY FAT.

Q: So what are the minimum calories per day?
A: Men = 1800. Women = 1400

Q: So how much protein should I am drinking/eating.
A: The recommended dosage is 1g of Protien per Gram of Bodyweight. So if you weight 100 LBS, Eat 100g of protein throughout the day

Q: To Carb or not to Carb?
A: the #1 energy sources for your body is carbohydrates. Carbs are necessary for proper body functions and proper brain functions. BUT THE CARBS HAVE TO BE HEALTHY CARBS SUCH AS, rolled oats, brown rice, whole grains, etc.

Q: How bad is sugar on my diet?
A: Diet and Sugar do not mix. Eating sugar causes an insulin spike; wich disables or slows down the body's ability to burn fat.

Q: How bad are processed foods?
A: Truthfully, it all depends; everything you buy in the store is processed in some way. Anything processed with a ton of sugar and preservatives is already a NONO.

Q: What’s up with this all natural Peanut Butter?
A: It contains, EFA's wich is short for Essential Fatty Acids. These are the special Fats you find in Walnuts, Almonds, Peanuts, Fish Oil, and Olive Oil. Since it is hard for ANYONE to eat 1500+ calories daily, these FATS help boost Calorie Numbers. Fats are very calorie dense. In fact 1g of fat is 7 calories, while 1g of protein is only 4 calories.

Q: So what are EFA's?
A: As said before they are Essential Fatty Acids. These Fats ATTACK and break down fat Cells. Do not go overboard with these tho, 1 or 2 servings daily is enough. 2 is pushing it depending on a bulking or cutting diet.

Q: What about a salad for Lunch?
A: Fine as long as there is grilled chicken in it. Salad by itself is just empty calories. No need for them, your body needs it vegetables due to it needs vitamins/minerals. But they are considered empty calories.

Q: Breakfast, I skip it I can’t find time, is it important?
A: What!? Breakfast is by far THE Most important meal of the day. Your body goes 6-8 hours a night sleeping w/o food. The you wake up, your body is starved, and then when you don’t feed your body, it goes, "NO FOOD? Damn, I got to save myself, what if I don’t have food all day?" Then when you have that meal at around 11-12, your body keeps ALL it has just eaten. PLUS breakfast boosts Metabolism by 20+%.

Q: I know you said carbs were ok, but what about at night?
A: As I said before, Carbs are for ENERGY. Do you need ENERGY before bed? Nope, so when you eat carbs pre-bed it gets stored for energy for the next day, AS FAT!

Q: Is diet soda ok?
A: Studies vary here......But on a realistic point of view YES. 0 calories. No Sugar. BUT, here is where it gets tricky, some people assosociate diet soda, as a way for them to eat a little more throughout the day because they drink "diet" soda. This is where the Diet soda is bad for you, because studies show people who drink diet soda, overcompensate with eating more calories in food.

Q: How much water a day?
A: At least a Gallon.

Q: Why a Gallon of water?
A: It speeds metabolism up, cleans up face from acne, helps your body transport minerals, vitamins, etc throughout the whole body. It is basically OIL for your body.

Q: I need a FOOD List Can you help?
A: Yes of course.....

Carbs
-Raw Oats (not that sugary stuff)
-Brown Rice
-Vegetables; broccoli, cauliflower, peppers, cucumbers, carrots, etc
-Fruits; bananas, apples (might not wanna go gung-ho here because of the large sugar content, however, fruits are healthy for many reasons).
-Whole wheat bagels
-Whole wheat pasta

Protein
-Cottage cheese 1% or dry curd
-Chicken breast
-Turkey breast
-Ground turkey
-Extra Lean ground beef
-Salmon
-Tuna
-Egg whites (or omega-3 whole eggs)

Fats
-Walnuts
-Almonds
-Peanuts
-Flax Seeds
-Fish Oil
-Olive Oil

Q: Are cheat days ok?
A: Of course! 1 day a week to indulge is ok. If you have been dying for pizza for a whole week, why the hell have you waited a whole week? Diet is a psychological and physical test. Why do a strict diet if we can’t relax one day? BUT I do recommend keeping the protein intake just as high as you normally would.

Q: Should I take vitamins, minerals, Etc?
A: This is a given. You should be taking a good multivitamin already no matter what. NOT Centrum or 1 a day, as these are store quality vitamins. Get to a vitamin store and buy them there. Vitamin Shoppe sells vitamin Shoppe vitamins wich are Pharmaceutical Grade wich are absorbed more readily by the body.

Q: What about diet Pills?
A: Nonsense. The only diet pill that was proven to work were the pills with ephedra in them, wich are now banned. Due to media propaganda, ephedra has gotten a bad rap. Only 3 reported deaths were from ephedra, and that was in 100 degree weather, the athletes should have known the risks and dangers of playing in 100 degree weather and dehydration while on ephedra.

Q: How much weight should or could I loose?
A: they say an average person looses 2.5lbs of FAT a week. There is no limit. You could loose way more like I did. Or just even. As long as your diet is on key you should and will do fine. You can see results probably within the first week. REMEMBER tho, since the protein intake is high, you will probably add muscle. Not bodybuilding muscle, but just some healthy lean muscle. Besides muscle eats fat away. Remember I said muscle burns 2 xs more calories then fat? Well imagine being 200lbs all muscle no fat, THE FAT DOESNT HAVE A CHANCE!

GOOD LUCK ON this DIET! I know it works! I went from 240 to my now 165 lean. 10% BF.

HOPE THIS HELP SOME PEOPLE. ANYONE HAVE ANY ADDITIONS? PM ME THEM AND I WILL UPDATE LIST AS IT GROWS!! AND GIVE CREDIT FOR WHOEVER WROTE IT!

I'm cutting right now too, and I manage to do legs twice a week and still do sprinting 4 times a week. I never did compound moventments until like 8 months ago, and i give them all the credit in my change in physique. If you squat, not only will you get stronger, you WILL lose fat. Below is the training schedule I'm using, (and now recommend very much after doing it myself).

Lifting

Sunday
Morning - HIIT

Afternoon-
Benchpress - 5x5
Military Press - 4x8
Dips - 3x8
Pullovers - 3x8

Monday
Squats - 5x5
Deadlifts - 4x8
Weighted Curls - 4x12
Side Bends - 4x12

Tuesday
HIIT

Wednesday
Morning- HIIT

Afternoon-
Incline Benchpress - 5x5
Hanging Powerclean - 4x8
Pullups - 3x8
DB Curl - 3x8

Thursday
Squats - 5x5
Deadlifts - 4x8
Weighed Curls - 4x12
Side Bends 4x12

Shobe said:
water intake??= So, so
22 yrs old, 5' 11" 175lbs. Medium frame
why no legs? I just never liked doing legs
Grapenuts? Yes grapenuts the cereal.

Hey Shobe, rule of thumb for cutting is 12-13 calories/lb of body weight, split over five to six meals/day at a reasonable ratio (P/C/F 40:40:20, 50:30:20, 30:40:30 depending on whether you're at all carb sensitive). So for you, 2100-2275 calories of nutrient dense clean food at a minimum. If you go less than that you'll (1) see your strength drop off as your metabolism slows and (2) never lose an ounce! Probably for your level of knowledge & interest, a copy of Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle e-book by Tom Venuto would be the absolute best investment you could make. It goes over most of the stuff that we'll tell you - and best of all, it is all in one place! Body for Life is probably too basic to answer your questions.

Good fortune on your quest!

How long have you been on this diet/training? I would take a little break (depending on the time) and start from scratch with a totally new program, a clean one, new food, new training, new cardio. Easier than it sounds

but obviously your problem is adaptation

Top Bottom