Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much coffee per day is ok?

Chaynik

I am a great coffee lover, and lately with all thework I have been doing, I drank a lot of coffee, which led me to aquestion – how much coffee per day is too much coffee? Is there anyreasonable limit?

I choose to consume no caffeine myself. I don't need it first off

people who have to wake up very early or stay up very late will utilize coffee for this purpose. the problem with caffeine is you will have to keep drinking more and more over time cause your adrenal glands get oversaturated

these young guys i see at the gas station who always leave with 3 bottles of monster drinks and red bull have no idea what they are doing to themselves

If we talk about black coffee, 2 cups per day is a reasonable and rather healthy balance. These should be plenty, and considering the fact that caffeine will remain in the body for quite some time, try to take those cups before noon. This way you will be able to have nice sleep, and still drink the coffee.

A 8oz cup of coffee contains roughly 100mg of caffeine. It depends on the roast and the blend of the bean but that's a good estimate.

The RDA of caffeine is to consume no more then 400mg of caffeine per day. Even that amount is pushing it in my opinion.

Caffeine is fine in moderation but abusing it will raise cortisol levels and lead to adrenal fatigue.

I would say 1-3 cups per day is no problem at all. In small amounts like that caffeine can be beneficial. Once you get to a lot of caffeine each day you will burn out your adrenal glands and only have negative effects from it.

Personally I like to have 1-2 cups in the AM when I get up. Depending on when I train that day I would decide whether or not to have 1 more cup before training as part of my pre workout meal.

Also remember that you should be drinking black coffee. No need to add in sugar and milk. They are just useless calories that will add up.

I want to recommend you try Columbian Espresso protein from n2bm.com It has an amazing coffee taste that you would love.

Top Bottom