Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Carbs in morning, Fat at night?

2ordinary

I'm following a 50/20/30 and so if I take in my carbs in the morning and fat at night is this good or just as bad as taking in too many carbs at night? I'm not talking totally, but the majority of carbs in the morning and majority of my fat calories later.

I guess the only other options would be just to have moderate of both all throughout the day, or take carb&fat in the morning and just protein at night.

Thanks

I think it's always a good idea to eat your carbs earlier in the day. Other than that, I don't think it matters when you take in your fat, long as it's not all in one sitting. And protein pretty much all day.

i think it's best to take the majority in the morning and after training, in form of a shake and another meal.

Thanks for the responses--I'll try and do that: take the majority of carbs in the morning and postworkout, spread the protein throughout the day, and eat majority of fat during late afternoon/evening.

Top Bottom