Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can anyone suggest any proven ways for weight loss?????

Taspy

Banned
Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don’t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weight…….but I don’t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Please help me…..this is killing me!!!

Taspy said:
Hi everyone, I have been really obsessed with my weight problem. I am a 33 year old female and have gained 90lbs which makes the count to 210. I recently took out some of my summer clothes and they don’t fit me anymore!!! This is a real tragedy for me. How can I not wear the ones I adore...moreover the new look is getting me mad (with the comments from my friends). I know quite a few ways to start losing weight…….but I don’t really feel that, with so many people failing using these methods that I will make it through. Does anyone know a proven way to reduce the weight?

Calorie deficit

Write down everything you ate yesterday (if you can remember two other days write those down too) and I mean everything even if it was a bite.

Go to fit day or calorie king and look at what you are eating, cals, protein, fat and carbs.

Then post up what you'e been eating and your results.

If you're not a dieter and you're eating a lot more than you realize - calorie deficit will be a great start.

Do you do any kind of exercise?
What's your history with food and exercise like?
How do you think you gained weight?

Don't get freaked out at the 90lbs, it's there, you own it now just take baby steps to let it loose. You're not going to drop the weight over night it took time to gain it will take time to loose so take it a day at a time. The thing about diets is that your body gets used to it and you have set points that are difficult to get through so don't be alarmed if your progress slows or if what works for someone else doesn't work for you. You will need to listen to your body and learn what works for you.

*The_West* said:
+1
high protein, low carbs, cardio in the morning before breakfast. its hard work, can take a while, but it is a proven way to cut bf%.

Right on, for your protein steak, chicken, fish and egg whites. For your carbs make sure its low gi for eg. brown rice, oatmeal, sweet potato and some salads. Eat 5 - 6 portioned meals a day to speed your metabolism. Drink water only.

If you really want to drop the weight you can but no one can do it for you :p

Taspy said:

How fat are you?

good advice, but one more thing: most women make the mistake of not training with weights while they are trying to lose weight. their excuse is that they dont want to look like a man. this is a MYTH. a woman will never look lik a man without taking steroids. i recommend the basic compound lifts like bench press, squats, and light deadlifts. concentrate on good form, and use very light weight until you are comfortable to move up in weight.

dont worry about isolation moves like curls, etc. and dont even look at the rediculous thigh machines. squats and deads will build your thighs.

trust me, weight training will help you lose fat much quicker than without.

Top Bottom