Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Banana or Apple

Apple or Banana

• Apple

Votes: 55 37.4%
  • Banana

Votes: 92 62.6%

• Total voters

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
what is better/healthier to eat- apple or banana?

i read somewhere that apple is low GI and banana is high GI, but apples taste sweeter and so id assume they are worse for you..

and should i avoid either before bed, or is it alright to have before bed

Nutritionally speaking, they're both probably two of the best fruits you can eat.

However, as you have already mentioned, apples are low on the GI and bananas are medium on the GI, meaning bananas will cause more of an insuling release. Therefore, apples may be better for your waistline.

|D_J^B_J| said:
Nutritionally speaking, they're both probably two of the best fruits you can eat.

However, as you have already mentioned, apples are low on the GI and bananas are medium on the GI, meaning bananas will cause more of an insuling release. Therefore, apples may be better for your waistline.
aight thanks alot.

so if i mixed ANPB with it, would i want to chose apple, or it wouldnt make a difference, or i shouldnt mix the 2

SublimeZM said:
aight thanks alot.

so if i mixed ANPB with it, would i want to chose apple, or it wouldnt make a difference, or i shouldnt mix the 2

The apple would probably be the better option to mix with ANPB.

during the average day i eat apples, bananas and ANPB, with the bananas and ANPB, the earlier in the day you eat them the better though cuz of metabolism slowdown. i usually have both the ANPB and banana at breakfast, and apple in the early afternoon.

as long as they are good fats, i try to take in a bit throughout the day, as long as i dont take too much of them in. i go a little heavier on the fats early in the day personally.

Top Bottom