x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Amount of fat to take in?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Amount of fat to take in? within the Diet & Bodybuilding category.

Excerpt: I've worked out my calorie BMR and Im confident that I can take in the right amount of calories but what about fat in take, I have looked around but there is limited information on this. All I know the RDA is 60g a day, what happens if someone only takes in 20,30,40 grams a day. What will the affect be?

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Amount of fat to take in?

I've worked out my calorie BMR and Im confident that I can take in the right amount of calories but what about fat in take, I have looked around but there is limited information on this. All I know the RDA is 60g a day, what happens if someone only takes in 20,30,40 grams a day. What will the affect be?

Re: Amount of fat to take in?

If you consistently come up short on your fat intake you will begin to have health issues. The first outward symptoms would likely be skin issues like dry elbows and knees.

there is no rule when it comes how much this or that to take in. an efficient body needs way less anyway.

if people spent more effort making their bodies more healthy and efficient vs. worrying about 'getting in my macros' then people would actually have success with nutrition. instead we keep getting fatter and fatter as a country. my gosh everyone on my street is overweight or obese. just imagine those of you who live in the deep south or midwest. even with all this we still see people posting that they 'need to get in more'... how does this make sense people?
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by Jordanshapiro View Post
    I've worked out my calorie BMR and Im confident that I can take in the right amount of calories but what about fat in take, I have looked around but there is limited information on this. All I know the RDA is 60g a day, what happens if someone only takes in 20,30,40 grams a day. What will the affect be?

Hows your health now? Cos I'm gonna assume, unless you say otherwise, that worrying about fat wasn't an issue. Then there's why you'd wanna cut fat to 20-40g a day

Just eat according to your goals
    Contact me on Wickr Me mobile messaging app (cbbram) for 1 on 1 consultations for PED sources, questions, and cycle advice.

I would recommend you her at least the minimum amount of fat per day for health and proper hormone function
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM